- 4 slices of Ezekiel bread
- 2 slices bacon, fried for 3 minutes
- 4 eggs
- 4 tablespoons goat cheese (optional)
- Dash of Herbmare (could just use sea
- salt and pepper)
- Melted organic butter or oil spray
- Cut crusts off bread.
- Lightly flatten with a rolling pin.
- Brush 4 muffin cups with butter or spray.
- Gently press the bread into the muffin cup and brush with butter.
- Bake at 350F for 5 minutes and remove from oven.
- Chop bacon.
- Place 1⁄4 tablespoon cheese in bottom of muffin cup.
- Sprinkle with 1⁄4 of chopped bacon.
- Crack open an egg on top.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until egg is set.
This recipe is one of many recipes from my Skinnylicious Cookbook. I can’t wait for you to get ahold of it! It is the only no-calorie count book out there that really does help you lose weight and look great. My book is coming soon! So stay active in the blog and checking your emails for my updates!!
The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn the past, nor to worry about the future, but to live the present moment wisely and earnestly. -Buddha- … Read More >>>
1) Bad Cooks Do Not Use Residual Heat To Finish Cooking Did you know that turning off the heat and letting your food sit will overcook it almost every time? It’s true. Do Not make this mistake. The best way to finish cooking meat is to remove it from the pan about 5 – 10 degrees before the desired “done” temperature. Done correctly, … Read More >>>
Print Sweet Potato Fries Author: Flavia Del Monte Prep time: 3 mins Cook time: 15 mins Total time: 18 mins Ingredients 2 large sweet potatoes 3 - 4 tbsp coconut oil ¼ tsp Aztec sea salt ¼ tsp ground pepper Spices (optional) Instructions Pre-heat oven to 375 F Chop sweet potato with skin … Read More >>>
Back Squat How To: Stand with feet shoulder-width apart and barbell on shoulders. Lower into a squat and back to the starting position. The Squat is a compound, full body exercise. You Squat by bending through your hips and knees, with the weight on your upper-back. Be sure to keep your core tight and your back straight throughout movement. *TIP: Go … Read More >>>
Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough. -Oprah Winfrey … Read More >>>
Soy Do you remember when soy was big in the market? When everyone talked about why soy is so good for you? When the restaurants and cafes started offering soy milk as an alternative? Ah those were the days... Actually I wish those days never happened. Soy was made out to be some sort of super food that did wonders to your body. WRONG! I my … Read More >>>
Print Cranberry & Almond Biscotti Author: Flavia Del Monte Prep time: 10 mins Cook time: 40 mins Total time: 50 mins Serves: 12 Ingredients ¼ cup coconut oil ¾ cup raw honey 2 eggs 2 tsp vanilla extract ½ tsp almond extract 1¾ cups almond flour ¼ tsp salt 1 tsp baking … Read More >>>
Workout Guidelines: SuperSet #1 Deadlift 8 - 10 Reps Hip Thrust 12 - 15 Reps SuperSet #2 Romanian Deadlift 8 - 10 Reps Lying Leg Curl 12 - 15 Reps Finishing Exercise Seated Calf Raise 20 Reps No rest between exercises. 75 second rest between supersets. Complete 3 of each set. … Read More >>>
Rope Pull-Through How To: Begin in a wide stance squat position. Grib the rope in both hands as if you are reaching for it under your body. Keep your back straight and core tight. The movement comes from the legs. Move into a standing position, forcing your legs straight. Squeeze your glutes on the way up. Main Muscles: Glutes, Quads, Hamstrings, … Read More >>>
"I don't run away from a challenge because I am afraid. Instead, I run towards it because the only way to escape fear is to trample it beneath your foot." Nadia Comaneci … Read More >>>