- Chocolate Almond Cups
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes Cook Time: 5-7 Minutes Total Time: 2-3 Hours Yield: 6 Servings
- 1 cup plus 1 tablespoon cacao or cocoa
- 100g cocoa butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup honey, melted
- 1⁄3 cup whole almonds or more
- Using a double boiler, melt honey and cocoa over the lowest
- heat possible. Add approximately 1⁄4 pot of water.
- Place cupcake liners inside of a cupcake tray to use as molds
- for the chocolate.
- Place the cacao or cocoa powder in a medium sized mixing
- Once the honey and cocoa powder have melted and are
- combined well, add the mixture to the cocoa powder and mix
- Add the whole almonds and combine well.
- Add 1 tablespoon drops into prepared cupcake liners (use a 1
- tablespoon cookie scoop for ease).
- Place the tray in the fridge to speed up hardening.
If you like this recipe, you will LOVE my other dessert recipes! They are mouth watering and guilt free. Why? Because they are made with ingredients that are loaded with benefits for your body. Try the recipes in my cookbook to see the pounds fall off and feel great:
Mexican Rice & Beans Print Prep time 10 mins Cook time 20 mins Total time 30 mins Author: Flavia Del Monte Serves: 2-4 Ingredients Rice Ingredients 1 cup rice 2 cups water 1 tablespoon oil Pinch sea salt Bean Ingredients 1-3 tablespoons oil 2 cups of onions, chopped 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon garlic, minced 4 … Read More >>>
This recipe is on page 302 in the "Mains" section in My NEW Cookbook: Skinnylicious Cooking. You can see all the amazing recipes here: www.SkinnyliciousCooking.com Sesame Chicken Skewers With Honey Garlic Dipping Sauce Print Prep time 4 hours Cook time 10 mins Total time 4 hours 10 mins Author: Flavia Del Monte … Read More >>>
Pecan & Pear Stuffed Squash Print Prep time 10 mins Cook time 1 hour Total time 1 hour 10 mins Author: Flavia Del Monte Serves: 4 Ingredients 1 acorn squash, halved 1⁄2 pear, diced 1 tablespoon currants 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup 4 tablespoons oil 1⁄4 teaspoon ground sage 1⁄8 teaspoon ground ginger 1⁄4 cup … Read More >>>
Bacon & Egg Cups Print Author: Flavia Del Monte Recipe type: Breakfast Ingredients 4 slices of Ezekiel bread 2 slices bacon, fried for 3 minutes 4 eggs 4 tablespoons goat cheese (optional) Dash of Herbmare (could just use sea salt and pepper) Melted organic butter or oil spray Instructions Cut crusts off bread. Lightly flatten with a … Read More >>>
The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn the past, nor to worry about the future, but to live the present moment wisely and earnestly. -Buddha- … Read More >>>
1) Bad Cooks Do Not Use Residual Heat To Finish Cooking Did you know that turning off the heat and letting your food sit will overcook it almost every time? It’s true. Do Not make this mistake. The best way to finish cooking meat is to remove it from the pan about 5 – 10 degrees before the desired “done” temperature. Done correctly, … Read More >>>
Sweet Potato Fries Print Prep time 3 mins Cook time 15 mins Total time 18 mins Author: Flavia Del Monte Ingredients 2 large sweet potatoes 3 - 4 tbsp coconut oil ¼ tsp Aztec sea salt ¼ tsp ground pepper Spices (optional) Instructions Pre-heat oven to 375 F Chop sweet potato with skin on into thin … Read More >>>
Back Squat How To: Stand with feet shoulder-width apart and barbell on shoulders. Lower into a squat and back to the starting position. The Squat is a compound, full body exercise. You Squat by bending through your hips and knees, with the weight on your upper-back. Be sure to keep your core tight and your back straight throughout movement. *TIP: Go … Read More >>>
Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough. -Oprah Winfrey … Read More >>>
Soy Do you remember when soy was big in the market? When everyone talked about why soy is so good for you? When the restaurants and cafes started offering soy milk as an alternative? Ah those were the days... Actually I wish those days never happened. Soy was made out to be some sort of super food that did wonders to your body. WRONG! I my … Read More >>>