FULL-BODY-LICIOUS is LIVE!

http://FlaviliciousFitness.com/welcome.php <——- Go now!

The only 5 day workout system developed by a female and designed for females to get a flawless figure. For the next three days only you get the entire digital DVD series – the most intelligent way to all-out fat burning – for 50% OFF today!

http://FlaviliciousFitness.com/welcome.php <——- Get flawless!

And since diet is 90% of the equation to getting a flawless figure, check out the $97 FAST ACTION bonus I want to award you with for not waiting until tomorrow.

FYI: You will not see the fast action gift offered tomorrow. It’s for anybody who orders today (Tuesday) only. If you’ve been following along with all the info I’ve released about flawed and faulty fitness programs and ready to copy the same workout system I used to drop from 18% body fat to 13.4% body fat in 10 weeks than you got to check this out today.

http://FlaviliciousFitness.com/welcome.php <——- Smokin hot!

On this page you can read about the F.O.R.C.E. formula which is the mechanism behind FULL-BODY-LICIOUS and why it’s so much more effective than anything else you’ve tried. After downloading the program to your computer, you’ll own five body sculpting workouts that demonstrate me performing every single workout to some HIGH ENERGY music so you just need to:

1. Watch the short DVD workouts to learn the moves

2. Print off your workouts so you know all the specs

3. Hit the gym with a positive attitude that you WILL dominate

There is no ebook to read or a bunch of filler manuals. I want you to get started TODAY because summer is VERY, VERY close and this is the summer you take your body to dazzling new heights. Nothing is randomly put together and everything is specifically designed for females to get a flawless figure!

Today is the day… get all the details here…

==> http://FlaviliciousFitness.com/welcome.php

I’m waiting for you!

–Flavia Del Monte

Comments

1. Anna Smith says:

Hey Flavia,
    I love your FBL workouts! I have been watching the videos for the travel workouts where your outside, and the fury workout where you are with Ryan and I would like to incorporate them into my workout schedule. How would you substitute those workouts for the original FBL workouts where I can benefit from them all the most?
    Thanks!

Great question. I would change one workout other than Day 2 for the Fury workout. The following week, switch out a different day, and the following weekend another day. The week after that leave the fury workout out and do the original 5 day FBL and then add them as before to keep things interesting and your body surprised.

2. Joyce says:

Hi there,

Should i go with the Flavilicious or Curvalicious program? I just want to lose 5 lbs and tone up. Thank you very much.

Hi Joyce,
      Thank you for your interest in Flavilicious Fitness. Full-Body-Licious is more geared for fat loss and involves full body workouts in every worktout. Curvalicious is a fat loss system but it is geared towards giving your muscles shape as we incorporate different rep ranges and lift heavier weights for some exercises to stimulate muscle growth.

Also, Curvalicious is targeted towards one muscle group at a time so the workouts are more body part specific.

Flavia wrote a blog post with further details, have a look:

Full-Body-Licious: This 8-12 week program will help you lose weight, tighten your entire body and will not make you seem like you are on a diet. You can find the online program here: http://www.flaviliciousfitness.com/welcome-presentation.php

Curvalicious: will give you feminine curves in all the right places. No more looking like you went on a starvation diet. This program will give your muscles that toned look that every female desires. Want to look like you workout? Grab Curvalicious here http://www.curvaliciousworkout.com

Let us know if you have any other questions- we’re here to help! :)
      All the best,

3. Natasha says:

Is Full-Body-Licious a program that I can do at home or do I need to go to the gym?? Are the videos follow along style or something that you watch to get an idea of what to do at the gym?

Thanks!!

Hi Natasha,
      Full Body Licious comes with a complete home workout guide. FBL can be done at the gym or from the comfort of your own home :)
      The videos are not follow along. Flavia goes through 1 full set and circuit of all the exercises and gives helpful tips so you will be able to perform them on your own no problem :)