Serving Size: 100 grams (about 1/8th of the batter)
|1 Cup Oat Flour|
|2 Whole Eggs|
|1 1/2 Cup Egg Whites|
|1 1/2 Cup Protein Powder|
|2 Tbsp Coconut Oil|
|1 1/2 Tbsp Raw Honey|
|1 1/2 Tbsp Baking Powder|
Sugar: 7g (from honey)
* add 95 calories and 23 grams of carbs if using honey
1. In a bowl, mix together the oat flour, protein powder, and baking powder. Stir all the ingredients until the are well combined.
2. In a separate bowl, mix together the eggs, coconut oil, and raw honey. Mix it together thoroughly.
3. Slowly pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Mix it gently until the batter is smooth. Do not over-beat the batter.
4. Heat a griddle to high heat and lightly grease it with coconut oil or organic butter. Pour the batter on the hot griddle to form pancakes. When tiny bubbles form along the top, flip them over and cook until golden brown.
* Add in favorite fruits
* Use organic maple syrup or raw honey on top of pancakes or try to eat them plain