Home Made Turkey Burgers

Healthy Turkey Burger Recipe

Healthy Turkey Burger Recipe

Home Made Turkey Burgers
Prep time:
Total time:
Serves: 1 (60z)
6 oz extra lean minced turkey ¼ cup chopped white onion 1 tsp basil 1 tsp parsley 1 tbs garlic powder ½ tsp cayenne pepper 1 tbs yellow mustard pinch of celtic sea salt
  • 6 oz extra lean minced turkey
  • ¼ cup chopped white onion
  • 1 tsp basil
  • 1 tsp parsley
  • 1 tbs garlic powder
  • ½ tsp cayenne pepper
  • 1 tbs yellow mustard
  • pinch of celtic sea salt
  1. In a bowl, mix all ingredients together and form a burger patty. Toss onto a lightly greased pan (coconut oil) or BBQ until no longer pink in the middle.
*Add alongside your favorite salad and sweet potato fries.
Nutrition Information
Calories: 210 Fat: 12.5 Carbohydrates: 0.3 Sodium: 150 Protein: 25g

• Jill says:

I LOVE the idea of “What’s For Dinner”! I will definitely be looking forward to it!!!

• Sami says:

Thanks Flavia,

I love that you are sharing recipes, this is really helpful to me. These burgers sound tasty so I’m going to try them this week.

Sami x

• Teresa says:

Love it

btw, bird nest (http://www.geocities.jp/hongkong_bird_nest/index_e.htm) is made up of about 58% soluable proteins…the highest amoung all food and even synetic protein powders

it greatly increase tissue regeneration

• Celeste says:

I am excited for your idea for “Whats for dinner”

I make homemade burgers where I use ground chicken and ground turkey but it is probably not as healthy as yours since I use eggs and breadcrumbs, cheddar cheese, onions, and then the normal fun spices that go in a burger (basically the ones you used).
    next time I make burgers I will try your recipe out.
    My only problem is i cannot eat a burger without a bun. I am addicted to carbs its bad, but I have been trying to follow your tips on picking the right breads.

I am having fun with the workouts 🙂

• Alicia says:

Great idea, Flavia. I love sweet potatoes and know that they are healthy, but I have a question, How do you make the fries? Baked or Fried?

Baked! With some cinnamon for taste!

• Holly says:

Flavia, I love the turkey burger recipe, and I’d also like to try the baked sweet potato fries. Do you use any butter or oil, or do you just bake them dry with the cinnamon?

I just bake them with cinnamon…they stick a little but the extra calories isn’t needed for these. Thanks!

• I like the turkey burger recipe as well. I will continue to use it.

• Jabeen says:

Do you use dried parsley and basil for the recipe?

• A person folks should try deadbeat. net too. To get radio station, RadioSure and RadioTime work best in the world. As well as the finest is AudioGalaxy, you can hear every one of the sounds you could have with your pc at home, in a pc, at any place, merely brilliant. Delight in new music!

What kind of really serious app work are you searching to do for a capsule that you simply still cannot do at present? Please understand that if Charlie Careers introduced often the ipad tablet, it turned out offered as a 1 / 3 system choice (along together with personal computers along with laptops). Anticipating any capsule to do SolidWorks style and design work is not really what the suitable for. In this very same vein, whatever you could think about being non-serious work may be other great person (think salespeople). Is actually facts concerning work along with finding what works best for you.