Breakfast

Ingredients
  • 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
  • ½ cup diced onion
  • 1 lg. zucchini
  • 1 cup bunched baby spinach
  • ¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes
  • ¼ cup roasted red peppers
  • 1 lg. garlic clove minced
  • 6 eggs
  • 6 egg whites
  • ¼ cup almond milk
  • 1 tbs fresh parsley
  • 1 tbs fresh basal
  • ¾ cup goat cheese
Instructions
  1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
  2. In a mixing bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. Add in chopped sun-dried tomatoes, basal and parsley. Set aside.
  3. Sauté onions and garlic in olive oil in an oven-proof, stick-free skillet, about 1 minute on medium heat. Add spinach, roasted red peppers and zucchini and cook for another minute.
  4. Pour egg mixture over spinach mixture. Use a spatula to lift up the spinach mixture along the sides of the pan to let egg mixture flow underneath and continue cooking until approximately half the mixture is set, around 4 minutes.
  5. Sprinkle bits of goat cheese over the top, wrap the handle of the pan in foil and put the whole pan in the oven. Bake for 20 minutes, until frittata is puffy and golden. Allow to cool for several minutes.
Nutrition Information
Calories: 250 Fat: 13 Carbohydrates: 17 Protein: 16

• Deanna says:

I can’t wait to make this! I love the whole recipes idea, especially since you include serving sizes and nutrition info. I hope there are a lot more to come!

• Mia says:

sorry, but how much milk is there to add? thank you

• Tarb Oana says:

Sorry, but this u can eat all at once?:O
    …6 hole eggs+6 egg whites?:O
    Isn’t that too much?

• Trudi says:

Since this has protein, carbs AND fat, which meal type is this to come under? 🙂

• Corey says:

Is this freezer friendly and if so how long can I freeze it?

• Susan says:

This looks like something I make often for breakfast, but it has several more yummy sounding ingredients. I can’t wait to try this! Oh, and the herb is basil, not basal 😉

• Jutta says:

If this recipe feeds 4 -6 & can’t or shouldn’t be reheated can you show us some us some recipes for 2 &4 to pig out since 4 – 6 is a party but not for breakfast .

• Brian, great write-up. When launching the hyperlink I think in order to personally, because i often complete, this can be any worthless write-up. Yet I have to believe you regarding all these often missed on-page aspects. I see all of them horrible at all times!

If you’re perplexing Terme conseillé for every 2nd (KBpS) with KiloBITS for every 2nd (Kbps). Your current broadband interconnection is 1Mbps, you will find 7 parts within a octet that means your personal highest acquire rate throughout OCTET is 125KB/S your personal highest transfer rate is usually throttled to be able to fifty percent that in addition to shares a similar bandwidth. Naturally your personal acquire rate in addition depends upon the number of solutions, their transfer fees in addition to any throrttling in the supervision software anyone wouldn’t are interested to take up all of your bandwidth or else you wouldn’t be capable of whatever it takes otherwise, just like jogging your P2P program: )

• I used to make use of Dropbox famous I prefer to make use of Tonido. As opposed to syncing documents in addition to doing replicate reports on each system/device, I merely make use of theTonido app on my iPhone/iPad, in addition to pick up virtually any record I would like at any age through wherever, as long as my always-on multimedia center system remains on the net. We can actually mode a new attractive DIGITAL VIDEO DISC with VLC on my iphone 3gs. We can actually allow some others in order to gain entry just by opening up a new internet browser in addition to entering a new pass word on my “page”.

• Works okay for me in VS2008. Had written some sort of C# plan which extracts from pickup truck’s cab files as well as wished to make certain the brand new file ended up being accurately substituted.

VI3?????!!!!!! holy cow man… what / things i really do to assist you to upgrade? ROFL Obtaining thinking about this particular to verify if Atmosphere may be becoming crooked; dishonest Available you are contrasting a pair of different things. The website supports typically the T&C’s in addition to down below these typically the permission contract. When you examine typically the permission contract on the website into the a single we get whenever we set up the application it’s the similar besides the numbering on the portions are generally correct on the website. Often the T&C’s complete release the point that this can be a P2P primarily based. Unfortunately it.