Uncategorized

Abdominal Exercise For Women

By December 23, 2011 28 Comments

LADIES! Learn the correct way to engage your abs in this killer ab exercise for women!

Hope you enjoy and don’t forget to like it up below.

See also myΒ KILLER ABS Blog Post

• Donna says:

Thank you!! You just made it certain for me that it is ok to do this exercise after not having seen it done in my gym by anyone for a longtime. I will be using this again from early thisarvo when I get out there. Merry Chrissy and thank you so much for yr tips and pointers. With hugs and Xmas cheer from a Kiwi Down Under =)

• Rosa Maria Barboza says:

Thanks Flavia, you rock! Merry Christmas for you and your husband!

• Manu says:

Thanks Flavia,
    Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to you and your dear ones!
    I know this is a great ABs exercise but what if I have to workout at home?
    Thanks again and Happy Holidays!!!!
    Manu

• Frances says:

Really great to add the 3 sec. hold, it’s a burner! Happy, Happy Holidays!!

• cecy says:

hi flavia,you are gorgeus! i’m from argentina i would love to have your program?how can i get it? do you have it in ebook?

• Debbies21 says:

Can this be done with bands attached to a door or are there substitutions that can be done at home?

• Lisa says:

FYI: Men’s Fitness has come out with a home version of this cable that you can use on a door. I bought one at Academy with a gift card from one of my clients. πŸ™‚

• Tanya says:

Flavia, I have been having some lower back pain, i think based on the muscles that support our tilt (I do have an office job after a 10 year job working on my feet). What are your best suggested exercises to help me regains this specific area?
    Thanks,
    Tanya.

One thing I would stongly recommend is to get up every hour and stretch, walk around. Look for strengthening back exercises and strengthening your core as well. For core, do some plank exercises, back do some rows. But make sure to stretch your back and hip flexors as well.

• vera says:

i am just getting back to the gym, is this something i would would be able to do right away or should i wait and try other ab workouts first? and if so, how much weight is used on the equipment you were using in the video?

• Lasmith says:

I have had 2 kids and was not blessed with abs that go right back into place after. In fact I have horrible stretch marks and can’t seem to get my body back to what it was before. Is it possible to get my abs to flatten again? It seems the more I work out the more my abs stick out.

Hey Lasmith, if it’s just loose skin, then you can’t get rid of that with diet and exercise (if it’s stretched) but for sure you can if it’s fat, which it is 90% of the time.

• Anna Emilsdottir says:

Hi Flavia, thank you for great workouts !!

I wanted to ask if you think this exercise is ok if you have diastasis recti?

(Diastasis is a condition, common after pregnancy. The abdominal muscels dont go together again, and I have a big hole between my abs and the stomach bulges out.)

Because of this condition I cant do regular ab exercises, because they can make the muscels go furter away from each other.

I usually do planks or small core exercises… but getting a bit tired of them. So Im just a little curious and looking out for new styles πŸ™‚

• My suggestion is to leave the default/auto-generated admin account alone as an emergency account and create a new admin account with the username and password you can remember, but keep in mind that easy to remember often makes for a very unsecure account.

• Jabeen says:

Hey Flavia,
    It’s been mentioned many times on the blog that you train your abs everyday and I just have 2 questions:
    1) do you train abs on your rest days as well?
    2) do you just do an abs circuit or a complete workout?
    Thanks

Hi Jabeen,
      Flavia does not train abs on off days. You can train abs whenever you do cardio or weight training. Flavia does them in circuit fashion πŸ™‚

• Jabeen says:

Awesome,
    Thanks Anna πŸ™‚

Good listing here. I don’t have read about most of them although attempted Groove Shark a little while back. Really a large uncomplicated web site to make use of in addition to a good amount of songs from which to choose. Have to try the remainder sometimes!

• Thanks to ()z by Next month twenty second. Indeed previously worked a treat and saved me a wide range of examining and searching. I really failed to recognize their very own uploads/downloads would be p2p. I actually operate peerguardian and a couple of ip’s maintained arriving (blocked admittedly). These people were BSky F upon 193. 195. 115. 136 and Transmission Mass media upon 193. 114. 117. 134. They’re both equally gone currently and so pleased many thanks. I use not a problem having Skies for this problem really although a lot of the population really didn’t know where to find a repair ore perhaps recognize there was a challenge. Anyway, basically support I use merely uncovered Kservice hiding in the equipment following wanting to move Skies Simply by High speed from a single equipment to a new. Simply to confess I had developed celebration to be able to band Skies support support many times along the way (and haven’t prevailed to do that yet). They are very nice people but they are somewhat unaware. Difficult which they don’t cover Kontiki that’s pointed out on the site where you enroll in typically the service -it’s which they don’t know the way it works or maybe how hard it truly is to be able to uninistall that. I had been advised getting rid Atmosphere Simply by BB was as easy as add/remove packages. It’s not, mainly because Kontiki is still operating apart. The support support are generally not getting deceitful, IMHO they will merely don’t know significantly. I actually think typically the probs I use possessed transporting SBB from a single DESKTOP to a new happen to be a result of typically the Kontiki app even now running in the networking. Seeing that I realize how hard Kontiki is to take away On the web unsure easily would like to maneuver SBB by any means Items merely eliminate that.

Simply no us president ever previously has become ask release a several years involving rear fees. You Leftist leading man Warren Buffett as well as Obama’s buddy even now owes june 2006 rear fees. Where’s the rage from kept. nIf Romney’s previous fees had been incorrect he would are already consumed in sometime ago. Our some Figures earnings last year Uncle Sam arised myself over a nothing at all bucks 111. 19. nWhen you actually play with the adversaries rules. You will find zero Guidelines. nSo most of us set the policies 1st as well as last. nQuote inch Saul Alinsky