Healthy Weight Loss Recipe For Women
Today I sat outside in beautiful Tampa, Florida craving cheese. I searched my fridge to find some feta that I used in a salad a few days ago. I whipped up this healthy recipe and wanted to share with you because it is sooo good. Don’t have this everyday but once in a while is totally acceptable. This snack is great for veggie dip or take with you to a party. It is high in protein which rocks and low in fat.
Feta and Greek Yogurt Dip
What You Need
- 16oz greek yogurt (plain, non-fat)
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta (raw milk organic feta is best)
- 1 medium cucumber diced and squeezed dry with a paper towel
- 2 tbsp chives
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp of fresh lime juice
- Mix all ingredients together and cover.
- Cool for at least 1 hour before serving.
Saturated Fat 1g,
I thought of using 1 tbsp of dill but didn’t have it. If you use dill for your recipe please tell let me know how it was.
Read why protein is essential for weight loss and why greek yogurt is a great protein source in 5 Best Protein Sources For A Flat Stomach