Uncategorized

Shaping Sexy Shoulders Workout For Women

By January 10, 2012 11 Comments

Week #1 Prep For Photoshoot

Shaping Sexy Shoulders Workout For Women

I’m back in Tampa, Florida getting shredded for FULL-BODY-LICIOUS 2.0 version and a photoshoot. In the above video Ryan is taking me through our first workout together since October.

What you don’t see is me getting very pale after this workout. You can say that taking the month of December to recover and try to add some size really effected my conditioning.

Make sure you check back with me weekly to see my body transform and conditioning improve. Ryan is no stranger to pushing me to my limits, something I encourage my ladies to do in FULL-BODY-LICIOUS.

If you don’t want to miss any of my videos, subscribe to my You Tube channel. I won’t be posting every video on this blog so subscribe today:

See also Upper Body Burnout Exercise Video

You look great Flavia! This is going to be really fun watching you prepare for your photo shoot, thanks for sharing! I can’t wait to see the photos and get FBL 2!

• Clea says:

Hi Flavia,

Thanks for posting the video, i will be following you on youtube on your journey. I aspire to have a body like yours, and appreciate all the great advice you give!! Could you tell us your measurements (if that’s not too intrusive) of your shoulders waist and hips, just so i can have measurements to work towards as i have no way off telling body fat %?

Thanks a mill,
    Clea.

• Lori says:

Flavia:

I did these 4 shoulder exercises today but with a little twist, I incorporated them into my HIIT workout. I did 3 rotations with 10 sec of rest and 50 sec of working out. It looked like this…

DB Shoulder Presses
    Toe Taps on Ball
    DB Lateral Raises with slight bend in elbow
    Jumping Jacks with Leg Band
    Plate Lateral Raises
    High Knees
    DB Elbow Raises

This is a great workout and I found because I went for 50 sec of reps I had to lower the amount of weight I lifted when I compare it to your Flavilicious Workouts where you do 10 reps. I averaged around 18 reps of each exercise. My shoulders were burning…it was awesome.

As always, I appreciate you sharing your workouts it’s so inspiring!

• To help George: you dumb daft cunt, covers could be formulated to break down in years as opposed to generations. Proceed explain to yourself.

• As soon as they carried off often the playlist function it became certainly not value possibly $3. Anything useful on the webpage is available for free.

A great new music site, for me, is certainly one which includes EVERY THING, including our new music. We’ve inspected each and every site, really the only a couple which can be value some time are 8tracks and also Grooveshark.

• May waste materials your time using this hyperlink, fully unrelated for you to discussion.

• rather then acquiring every one of these drawbacks, ipad device offers just like warm pastry. . -= Sourish | Wp Put up Guide’s continue weblog… The reason Pick The Wp Put up Support =-.

• Fake Oakleys says:

Anyone didn’t remember to cover to add Playlist. net, exactly where it’s not also important for one to sign up and you will steady flow any kind of track you need.

thanx to get site to get new driver lg rd400 although mister Vga new driver no longer working plz do the job this kind of new driver LG ELECTRONICS assistance center folks are meant to supply the DISC of all needed owners cost-free. Plz demand for one.