Lemon Honey Chicken
Here is a fantastic recipe I got from a friend. I spiced it up some and made it super healthy.
- 4 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- 2 tbsp grape seed oil
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- 2 chicken breasts
- mix all in ingredients together and pour half in a baking pan
- place chicken breasts in the pan and poke with fork a few times. Pour the rest of the mixture over the chicken and let marinade for 1-2 hours.
- Cook chicken at 375 degrees F and cook for 20-30 minutes with an internal temperature of 160-180 degrees F or until the center is no longer pink.
- *Tip- pound chicken breasts. This will make the chicken cook evenly and will take less time to cook.
Serving size: 1 breast Calories: 200 Fat: 3 Carbohydrates: 17 Sugar: 16 Protein: 26
Is there a recipe you would like to share? Please do so below, we’d love to hear from you.
See also: BBQ Chicken with Bacon