|Tasty Thursday – Chipotle Chicken||
Recipe Type: Main
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 25 mins
Total time: 30 mins
Try this super easy chicken recipe today for dinner. This is so tasty, you’ll fool your family into thinking it isn’t healthy.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons chipotle spice
- 1 tablespoon oregeno
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- Coat baking dish with organic olive oil spray
- Place chicken breast in dish and add half spices to each breast
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 25 minutes. Ovens vary.
Serving size: 4 oz Calories: 180 Carbohydrates: 4g Sugar: 1g Protein: 20g
* all spices are dried
* chipotle spice could be any brand. I used Clubhouse. Mrs Dash has a good one too.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe