Tasty Thursday Recipe - Salad Dressing
Author: Flavia Del Monte
Recipe type: Salad Dressing
Here is a super simple salad dressing recipe that my family loves!
- 4 cups of lettuce of your choice (I use organic Italian mix with ½ cup of arugula)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons raw honey
- sea salt to taste
- *optional freshly shaved parmesan cheese
- Combine oil, vinegar and honey in a ramekin.
- Toss lettuce together in a large mixing bowl.
- Drizzle dressing over lettuce and sprinkle sea salt over top.
- Add shaved parmesan cheese on top if desired.
You may have to melt the raw honey before mixing. Adjust measurements to your liking. I like my salad a little dry. Experiment with your salad to make it perfect to suit your needs.
Serving size: 1 cup Calories: 98 Fat: 7g Sugar: 4g