|Tasty Thursday Recipe – Salad Dressing||
- 4 cups of lettuce of your choice (I use organic Italian mix with 1/2 cup of arugula)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons raw honey
- sea salt to taste
- *optional freshly shaved parmesan cheese
- Combine oil, vinegar and honey in a ramekin.
- Toss lettuce together in a large mixing bowl.
- Drizzle dressing over lettuce and sprinkle sea salt over top.
- Add shaved parmesan cheese on top if desired.
You may have to melt the raw honey before mixing. Adjust measurements to your liking. I like my salad a little dry. Experiment with your salad to make it perfect to suit your needs.
For Curvalicious Members, this is a F and is considered 1 serving of V