Motivation Monday

Motivation Monday

By August 13, 2012 20 Comments

female fitness blog

A Goal Without A Deadline Is Just A Dream. How true this is to all areas in life, not just fitness. But let’s talk fitness here and suggest that in order for us to attain our fitness goals we MUST set a deadline. Do you do this on a weekly basis? How about a daily basis? Setting mini-deadlines is the key to changing bad habits. Whenever I set a new goal I always set a deadline, write it down and make a plan to reach that goal.

How about you? What is your next fitness goal?

SEE ALSO: Setting Goals in a Female Fitness Program

• Marie-Christine says:

Hi Flav,

My next goal would be to get back in shape after I deliver (if I do deliver one day! lol im 3 days overdue) So since im not in shape at all anymore, what do you think would be a realistic deadline for this? What are your suggestions? Thanks 🙂

M-C

How exciting! That depends on how much you gained during your pregnancy and hot the delivery goes. I always think 12 weeks is a perfect and safe amount of time to DRAMATICALLY change your body.

• tammy says:

hey flavia
    your message came at just the right time
    i have been floating along hoping to get results which have not happened!
    i need to set goals and measurables.
    thanks
    tam

• Andreja says:

Hey Flavia 🙂

I already have a goal -> last week I started with the FBL program and my goal is to have a firm, sexy body til december 🙂
    Only one question about nutrition: I have the Skinnylicious meal plans, but I don’t eat meat, and I wanted to ask with what should I replace it (meal 2 and meal 3 (pre-workout meal)?

Thanks,

Andreja

• Miriam says:

I am an achiever! I push everyday to make it happen!!!!! I feel amazing!

• Felicia says:

Thanks for the reminder! I have a bad habit to stating and writing down goals but don’t put a date to them. It’s so much sense!

On another note, I’m considering Precision Nutrition Certification, how did you like it and how long did it take for you to complete it?

• Marianne says:

Yeah Motivation Monday! Just went on a jog. Not very far or long, but I went! Have to start somewhere…
    Thanks Flavia for the motivation.

• Rachel says:

Thanks for the reminder to set a date, write it down and take action! What about vegans? My after Curvalicious workout meal consists of a shake made of Raw protein powder (17 g protein, 3 gram carbs, 1 gram fat, no sugar or sweetener), 2 cups of unsweetened organic almond or coconut milk, 1 frozen banana and a tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa powder. What are your thoughts on this?

Hey Rachel,

Sounds good the only thing I recommend is taking out the fat (milk) and using water. After your workout you want to have protein and carbs. Your insulin is high after a workout and insulin shuttles or stores nutrients. If you have fat in your system, the insulin will shuttle the fat to your fat cells. If it is less than 4 grams you should be good however!

• Ha looks humorous my partner and i dnt tink diz apple ipad is supposed regarding individuals Zero exterior gadgets just applications nevertheless applications mean More cash to invest, just like is the worst issue. . -= GDI Blog’s final blog… Get Fine Personal Injury Insurance Rates and also Cover Your online business =-.

We tried using checking out your web site along with the ipod-touch along with the configuration does not seem to be appropriate. May wish to check it out upon WAP along with this indicates almost all mobile templates are generally not really handling your internet site.

You can attempt this particular protection, is extremely great as well as fastYM Scanning device None of all these perform with version twelve. zero. zero. 1102-us. Not only a individual one particular, they will merely be employed by this variations. All you folks which can be sending junk email your own personal web sites, you consider you can look at to solve this particular?