Recipes

Recipe Type: Healthy Snack
Author: http://www.glamour.com/

healthy dessert recipe

Prep time: 10 mins
Total time: 10 mins
Serves: 2
High protein delicious snack. This is so simple I wish I thought of it!
Ingredients
  • 1/2 cup organic greek yogurt
  • 10 strawberries, halved
Instructions
  1. Cut heads off strawberries and slice into halves.
  2. Spoon greek yogurt onto a shallow dish and dip the strawberries in the yogurt.
  3. Place dipped strawberries in a Tupperware container lined with parchment paper and freeze.
Serving size: 10 halves Calories: 98 Carbohydrates: 14 Sugar: 10.6 Protein: 12
Notes

You can use vanilla yogurt if using for a desert. Don’t forget that vanilla yogurt often has a lot of sugar. You can add vanilla to the yogurt yourself to cut out the sugar all together.

• Raquel says:

OMG so easy to prepare and so yummy!!!! cant wait to try it!!!! so so many thanks, Flav!!! you rock!!! Raquel from Barcelona. best wishes!!!

• Brenda says:

Great Idea!!

• Michelle says:

I’m definitely trying this one. Thanks.

I wonder how it would be if you stir some protein powder into the yogurt first. Strawberry or chocolate comes to mind. This would up the protein content . . .

• Julie says:

Sounds good. I am going to try it. Thanks

• Lori says:

FYI. I tried to Pininterest this article and your link did not work for me. Not sure if the problem was on my end or your end. Can’t wait to give the recipe a try 🙂

This sounds great Flavia, thanks!!! @Michelle I have mixed chocolate protein powder with plain greek yogurt before and it’s really good!

• Bevie says:

I always heard that yogurt does not freeze well and that the texture goes bad. I also never thought about adding organic vanilla to plain Greek yogurt to change the flavor… Huh, I wonder what else I’m missing 😉 Thanks Flavia and have a fantastic weekend!!!!

• Channii says:

Hey Flavia,

thanks for the great recipe!

I’m just wondering, when you purchase your curvalicious program, do you get an e.mail address to contact you on directly for any issues you’re having during the program?

Thanks!

• Genevieve says:

Refreshing – I used raw vanilla which I bought from( renegadehealth ) online.

• Mayla says:

Question. I made these and because they are frozen they are too cold to eat. How do you make them edible?

• Maryse says:

I have the same problem … I was wondering how to eat them without breaking a tooh! My husband has declared they are perfect as “icefruitcubes” …
      I’m eager to read the real solution …

• I adore hypem. net you will find a great deal of things on there, as well as just like you stated, typically the composing quality is usually excellent therefore keeps myself interested!