Food Friday – Yogurt Dipped Strawberries Recipe

4.6 from 5 reviews
Yogurt Covered Strawberries
Recipe type: Healthy Snack
Prep time:
Total time:
Serves: 2
High protein delicious snack. This is so simple I wish I thought of it!
  • ½ cup organic greek yogurt
  • 10 strawberries, halved
  1. Cut heads off strawberries and slice into halves.
  2. Spoon greek yogurt onto a shallow dish and dip the strawberries in the yogurt.
  3. Place dipped strawberries in a Tupperware container lined with parchment paper and freeze.
You can use vanilla yogurt if using for a desert. Don't forget that vanilla yogurt often has a lot of sugar. You can add vanilla to the yogurt yourself to cut out the sugar all together.
Nutrition Information
Serving size: 10 halves Calories: 98 Carbohydrates: 14 Sugar: 10.6 Protein: 12

• Raquel says:

OMG so easy to prepare and so yummy!!!! cant wait to try it!!!! so so many thanks, Flav!!! you rock!!! Raquel from Barcelona. best wishes!!!

• Brenda says:

Great Idea!!

• Michelle says:

I’m definitely trying this one. Thanks.

I wonder how it would be if you stir some protein powder into the yogurt first. Strawberry or chocolate comes to mind. This would up the protein content . . .

• Julie says:

Sounds good. I am going to try it. Thanks

• Lori says:

FYI. I tried to Pininterest this article and your link did not work for me. Not sure if the problem was on my end or your end. Can’t wait to give the recipe a try 🙂

This sounds great Flavia, thanks!!! @Michelle I have mixed chocolate protein powder with plain greek yogurt before and it’s really good!

• Bevie says:

I always heard that yogurt does not freeze well and that the texture goes bad. I also never thought about adding organic vanilla to plain Greek yogurt to change the flavor… Huh, I wonder what else I’m missing 😉 Thanks Flavia and have a fantastic weekend!!!!

• Channii says:

Hey Flavia,

thanks for the great recipe!

I’m just wondering, when you purchase your curvalicious program, do you get an e.mail address to contact you on directly for any issues you’re having during the program?

• Genevieve says:

Refreshing – I used raw vanilla which I bought from( renegadehealth ) online.

• Mayla says:

Question. I made these and because they are frozen they are too cold to eat. How do you make them edible?

• Maryse says:

I have the same problem … I was wondering how to eat them without breaking a tooh! My husband has declared they are perfect as “icefruitcubes” …
      I’m eager to read the real solution …

• Stealing is usually negative… milimeter kay! RIAA through states wrecks… Purchase your personal songs, have a tendency grab it.

sorry, although number n du as soon as believed like you does, although I know a great deal better now what they (the Obama people as well as the growing media wanting to assist reelect him) usually are doing. that what number of tax forms Romney lets out; it can be said he / she ought to relieve considerably more. they may and then cherry-pick bits of information regarding Romney’s good wealthand without a doubt, your dog is loaded. precisely what? and they’ll address typically the resentful folks who consider Obama’s about to fork out all their home finance loan in addition to stick it on the loaded guy. n du would want to observe Obama’s university transcripts. any possibility of which going on? Factors . paraphrase anyone. “Either Obama is definitely camouflaging a thing, or he / she considers stubbornness is actually a considerably more presidential feature in comparison with openness in addition to trustworthiness. No matter what, your dog is incorrect. micron n Will you be nevertheless cheating on your own personal fees, Mr.. Kass? Needless to say you will be because you is just not publish your own personal tax statements in addition to total monetary paperwork. Ask how operates?

• One among the tradition speeches is termed Structured Homeschooled. It’s my job to like to pick up new items people do.

• I adore hypem. net you will find a great deal of things on there, as well as just like you stated, typically the composing quality is usually excellent therefore keeps myself interested!