Healthy Avocado Salad Recipe
Author: Flavia Del Monte
Recipe type: Main
Try this delicious healthy fat salad. Know one will believe you are dieting!
- 2 oz organic chicken breast, cooked and sliced
- 1 strip organic bacon, cut into pieces
- 1 oz avocado, sliced
- 1 cup lettuce (of your choice)
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 oz blue cheese
- ½ tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- ½ lemon
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Place everything but the meat and dressing items in a bowl, one item at a time for presentation.
- Add oil, balsamic vinegar and squeeze lemon on top. Finish off with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place chicken and bacon on top and enjoy.
Grill chicken with chipotle spices. May use turkey bacon to decrease fat by 3g and 35 fewer calories.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 340 Fat: 24g Sugar: 3g Protein: 21g
See also: Chipotle Chicken Recipe