Egg White & Veggie Scramble
Author: Flavia Del Monte
Recipe type: Main
Here is a way to get in your pre-workout meal quick and super easy!
- 1 cup egg whites
- 1 cup spinach
- ¼ cup sundried tomatoes (canned in olive oil)
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Coat pan with coconut oil.
- Mix all above ingredients in a medium bowl and place on frying pan.
- Cook over medium-low heat with a cover until fully cooked.
Use a green frying pan that has is 100% PTFE and PFOA Free. Coconut oil and vegetables are not counted as calories. Use a small amount of olive oil from the sundried tomato can for flavor. May add goat cheese for more flavor.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 186 Fat: 4.4 Carbohydrates: 1.8 Sugar: 1.6 Fiber: 1.6 Protein: 28