|Egg White & Veggie Scramble||
- 1 cup egg whites
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/4 cup sundried tomatoes (canned in olive oil)
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Coat pan with coconut oil.
- Mix all above ingredients in a medium bowl and place on frying pan.
- Cook over medium-low heat with a cover until fully cooked.
Use a green frying pan that has is 100% PTFE and PFOA Free.
Coconut oil and vegetables are not counted as calories.
Use a small amount of olive oil from the sundried tomato can for flavor.
May add goat cheese for more flavor.
See more FAT-BURNING Recipes HERE!