Workouts

Workout Wednesday – Hamstring and Glute Toning Workout

By October 9, 2012 12 Comments

best glute workout

Warm Up:

5 minutes on bike

You may use dumbbells instead of barbell for the workout below:

Circuit 1

Reverse Hip Raise (may use stability ball )     25
Back extension                                                20
In and out jumps (staying low)                        30 seconds

Repeat for a total of 3 sets

See also: Hot Hamstring Workout Video For Women

• Gina Galvin says:

Thanks so much for this. I loved the workout and i think my butt will thank me tomorrow:)! With the weighted Side Step Up, is that stepping onto a bench one foot at a time or an aerobics step?. Thanks for your great work.

• Kathy says:

What is the name of the machine you use to do the reverse hip raise? Is there a home version of this machine? Love your workouts!

Anna is right. This machine is actually a Reverse Hyperextension machine

• Jen says:

I do the reverse hip raise on the floor on the BOSU (half ball) hips just at the edge of the rubber ball part. The hard part is on the floor and the rounded ball is facing up, my butt it getting really lifted.

• Anna G says:

I’m not exactly sure what machine she’s using. You can do the reverse hip raises off of a stability ball. (lay on your stomach on the ball and have your hands on the floor then raise your hips)

• Michelle says:

Typically how long does this workout take? It takes me forever to get through 25 single-leg Deadlifts!!

• We tried out this again nowadays along with eventhough it previously worked, it was a little while until permanently to be able to download this. (2 minutes)

• We modified my security password without delay as i found out vizgin was obviously a scam… We aware the many folks on my mate checklist regarding it. It received brought to me by an individual on my Bing mate checklist… they were fixed off. Lets hope many people did not find cheated. Their any humiliation folks would certainly accomplish this.

Hahaha appears hilarious my spouse and i dnt tink diz ipad device has been said to get humankind No outer gadgets merely programs but programs indicate Extra income to shell out, so this may be the worst factor. . -= GDI Blog’s final website… Find Good Personal Injury Rates in addition to Protect Your online business =-.