|Tuna Salad Recipe|
Recipe Type: Main
Prep time: 20 mins
Total time: 20 mins
Try this super tasty and healthy tuna salad for lunch today!
- 1 can light flaky tuna
- 1/8 cup red pepper, chopped
- 1/8 red onion, chopped
- 1/8 cup cucumber, chopped
- 2 tbsp sundried tomato
- 2 oz avocado
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon juiced, freshly squeezed
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients together and enjoy!
Serving size: 1 Calories: 216 Fat: 16.5 Protein: 16
Use white flaky tuna due to lower levels of mercury.
Consume only 2 servings per week.
Do not eat if pregnant.
Calories do not include vegetables.