Tuna Salad Recipe
Author: Flavia Del Monte
Recipe type: Main
Try this super tasty and healthy tuna salad for lunch today!
- 1 can light flaky tuna
- ⅛ cup red pepper, chopped
- ⅛ red onion, chopped
- ⅛ cup cucumber, chopped
- 2 tbsp sundried tomato
- 2 oz avocado
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon juiced, freshly squeezed
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients together and enjoy!
Use white flaky tuna due to lower levels of mercury. Consume only 2 servings per week. Do not eat if pregnant. Calories do not include vegetables.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 216 Fat: 16.5 Protein: 16