Workout Wednesday – 4 Minute Sexy Shoulder Circuit

Exercises for women

Reverse circuit order each week & use a resistance rope if you don’t have a cable or do bent over lateral raises with dumbbells.

Sets: 3, Rest of 60 Seconds between Circuits

Rear Cable Fly:  x10

Seated Lateral Raise + Front Raise + Press:  x12

Heavy Alternating Shoulder Press: x8

See Also:

Awesome Arms Workout

Best Biceps and Triceps Exercises

Shoulder and Triceps Workout

Rear Delt Push Up Workout

Best Shoulder Workout Video

Comments

1. Simone says:

Love to work my shoulders to, one of the only parts of my body that begins to look like muscle. Looking forward to your weightloss programm next year!!

Love,
    Simone

2. Brenda says:

Great Workout!!

3. Trelle says:

Hey there. I am a blind user of your programs and THOROUGHLY enjoy them. I recently have began having problems watching/ listening to your videos, and when you post pictures there doesn’t seem to be any descriptions. Is this something I am doing wrong, or if you haven’t been, could you add descriptions or names to the photos so I can access the info? For example, the 4 mintue sexy shoulders, not sure if it is a video or photo. I can’t find a button to click on, when I click ont he link I “think” it is, there is not text, so I assume it is a photo? Sorry for the long post. I really love your information and love the at home workouts, since I don’t go to a gym. Thank you for all of the great product, it has helped me stay in great shape since losing my vision from a car accident. :-) Very grateful for you!

I’m not sure what is going on Trelle. On my end Flavia has words on the pictures explaining what exercise it is and how many reps/sets you should be doing. If your experiencing technical difficulties send a ticket to the helpdest http://www.flaviliciousfitness.com/helpdesk and they’ll get you fixed up. :)

Hey Trelle, most of the recent posts have not been videos. They are infographics with the title and description in the graphic. How can I make it so you can understand the exercise format and description?

• Trelle says:

Okay, that is what it is then. If it is imbedded in the graphic, my screen reader won’t read it. If it is on the page as normal text, my screen reader can read it fine. It still isn’t savvy enough to read graphics! :) I hate to ask for anything special, but maybe include the text in the emails? Or post them somewhere on the page by the graphics? Thank you so much for asking, Flavia! You really are awesome.

4. Anna says:

Thanks Flavia, I love working my shoulders! I also find it takes a while for me to build up strength in my shoulders. Glad Gym DelMonte is coming along well, can’t wait to see some new videos!

5. Lisa says:

I’ve recently purchased FULL-BODY-LICIOUS and I’m loving the workouts! And I’ve also just managed to master the diet plan as well so I’m on my way but I was wondering if I want to incorporate the Sexier Shoulder routine were can I slot it in during the FBL?

Also what do you eat on you day off as I’m a bit confused on that one. If you can help direct me on the above I’ll be REALLY on my way.

From A New Happy Flavia Follower :o)

Hi Lisa,
      Great job on mastering the diet!! You could replace the last circuit of day 4 with the Sexier Shoulders routine. :) On your days off Flavia recommends eating the same as your training days. If your really trying to loose weight you can take out the carbs from one meal. Happy Thanksgiving!

6. Jabeen says:

Hey Flavia,
    I cant believe I havent tried this workout yet but I’m definitely replacing my current shoulder workout for this one seeing as I’m used to it by now and I hit shoulders on Wednesdays
    Anyways, I can’t wait to try this workout tomorrow!
    And i just LOVE the cute outfit especially the red top – where is it from?