Skinny has definitely been “in”. You see celebrities looking almost emaciated, sunken eyes and cheeks….why would anyone want to look like that? There is now a procedure that adds fat to the cheek bone to have a more sunken look, making you look thinner.
I have a better idea. Build muscle to make you look strong, fit and healthy instead. Strong is the new Skinny.
Muscle is not just aesthetically pleasing, it is EXTREMELY important for these reasons:
- make daily activities easier to perform,
- burn more calories, making you burn WAY more calories throughout the day
- build stronger bones, preventing osteoporosis (important for females)
- improve flexibility and balance
- improves strength and POSTURE
- reduces loss of muscle mass due to inactivity (this is extremely common as we age)
- improve body composition
Please Read: Why Women MUST Build Muscle
Add quality to your life and add some years too!