with Flavia Delmonte & Amy Stoddart
This looks so good. It was a very easy and fun recipe. Try it and let me know how it turned out! See below for the list of ingredients. Enjoy and happy Tasty Thursday!
Teriyaki Salmon & Cabbage Slaw Recipe
Author: Flavia Del Monte
Author: Flavia Del Monte This looks so good. It was a very easy and fun recipe. Try it and let me know how it turned out! See below for the list of ingredients. Enjoy and happy tasty thursday!
- ¼ Cup Soy Sauce, 2 Tbs Honey, 2 tbs Mirin or Rice Wine Vinegar, 1.5-2 tsp of minced Garlic, 1.5-2tsp of grated Ginger
- Salmon Crust:
- Lightly Roasted Sesame Seeds (white and black to make colourful), Garnish with Green Onion when baked
- Carrot Salad Dressing:
- 2 Cups Peeled and Grated Carrots, ¼ Cup of Sesame Oil, ¼ extra virgin olive oil 1 Cups of Pure Orange Juice, 2 tsp Ginger, ½ tsp Salt
- Mango Salad Dressing:
- 2 Chopped mango, Juice of 3 Oranges, Zest of 1 Orange, 2 tbs Lemon Juice, 3 tbs Raspberry Vinegar, ⅓ Cups of no-sugar added Fruit Juice, ground Gloves, pinch of Cajan, pinch of Sea Salt and Pepper, Garnish with Cilantro, Parsley, Green onions
- Sliced Cabbage, chopped kale, grated Carrots, grated Beets
- See video for cooking instruction
Use evoo oil instead of canola oil