Workouts

Workout Wednesday – 4 Muscle Sculpting Exercises for Arms

By February 13, 2013 12 Comments

❤  Happy Workout Wednesday!

Womens workouts

4 Muscle Sculpting Exercises for Arms

PushUp

Until Failure
Resistance Band Row
40 Seconds
Resistance Band Bicep Curl
40 Seconds
Triceps Kickback
40 Seconds

• Yvonne says:

These are great exercises when you’re traveling and don’t have a lot of time.

Thank you, Flavia!

• Meredith says:

What is a good brand of resistance band to buy?

not sure…what I did was go to a fitness store and tried them out. I got a couple different ones for different resistance with handles. I have purchased ones at Winners (not sure if it’s Canadian) but it was a Women’s Health 3 box pack some years ago that have still lasted me this long.

• Michelle Walton says:

Hey Flavia,
    First I want to tell you that I love you & your workouts. I just started doing your workouts again with the Flavilicious and today I saw your video for today’s workout and surprised that I finished. I was never able to do pushups and today I did 3 set of 10 almost with no problem. But I can never go all the way down just half way. But I know that it means that I am almost getting there. Just want to let you know that you are great once again and keep up the good workouts.

• Catherine says:

I downloaded the Curvalicious program and spent hours on planning because there was no laid out plan. I saw absolutely no pre-programmed weeks or diet … only a few guideline examples. I was hoping for a 12 week program on exactly what to do for 12 weeks including reps and cycles. The “diet” is kind of cool but again there is only a generalized guideline. Am I missing something here? The PDFs were all informational — stuff I have heard before. Even the success tracker says nothing – just blank spaces. How do i get my $19.99 trial payment back and cancel?

• Software package issue!! The change part in the medal is always concerned. Please..

• The planet seriously really should review considerably more from you, if you’re the prolific creator. Protect publishing. Very good expressing your current natural talent.

upon Glitschka’s really awarded book, “Vector Standard Coaching: A scientific Inspiring Course of action intended for Creating Accuracy Vector Artwork, very well the actual hands-on study course may manual contributors by using a thorough procedure intended for creating upon Glitschka’s really awarded book, “Vector Standard Coaching: A scientific Inspiring Course of action intended for Creating Accuracy Vector Artwork, very well the actual hands-on study course may manual contributors by using a thorough procedure intended for creating Strive to get a most my very own function posted on your blog (eventually); nowadays I’m spreading a mature project: any manifesto for the departmental soup cook-off which i earned a united states Studio merit intended for completely. The photograph of the soup potatoes is inventory which i do just a little exciting doodling around. Our own Content Editor tool Steve Barcus wrote the actual replicate, and that i merged a couple of font types from Outrageous West Hit, that is Ashwood Compacted in addition to Gatlin Vibrant, in conjunction with Lucas de Groot’s The Mix from his or her Thesis typeface set for that more compact replicate. The setting structure originated in Von Glitschka’s book Fall apart Crackle Burn off.

• Have a tendency waste materials your time and effort on this hyperlink, absolutely unrelated for you to dialogue.

• Fake Oakleys says:

This is a fairly sweet up-date Donald. Likely to pic this particular out in addition to remain about the Driven by simply Search company divider.