Workouts

x15
Squat Jump
30 Seconds

Author Flavia

More posts by Flavia

• Luz says:

Apple bottom video shows up as private & not viewable.

• Dawn says:

Yea, I can’t view it here or on utube!!! You’re such a tease Flavia!! Just kidding! Looking forward to seeing the vid!

• Cassie says:

Hey ladies,

Does it work for you now? I just tried pressing play on this page and it plays fine for me… let me know 🙂

-Cassie
    Customer Support

• Wendy says:

Nice circuit…Flavia and Vince are funny! Lol

• Can’t wait to do this workout! 🙂 Thanks!

• Liz says:

It worked for me. Even though I know these exercises it’s always so great to have a reminder to put them back into my workout. I’ve been slacking and just went back to the gym this week. Boyfriend surprised me with a trip to Aruba for Valentines to I’ve got to get working!!! Thanks Flavia! Love you!

• This kind of surely seems like a visible event on the RIAA currently being angry that will not anyone is shopping for audio considerably ever again, and they’re losing profits, therefore let’s just pursue this method person and create HIM OR HER buy the fact that millions of many people may also be getting. First off, so why is they will require very much dollars from charlie intended for getting several tunes??? My very own our god, a drug supplier probably would not find punished that will horribly. That quantity of your hard-earned money is utterly ridiculous. Subsequently, should often the RIAA end up being going after the opposite untold thousands of people who down load along with file a claim these individuals intended for millions of dollars likewise? This kind of full event is stupid. Anyhow, Paul… keep battling!!

We have installed/used skybb for any 7 days now and not recognized this particular until We stumbled on this internet site using a randomly a search engine…

• Me around the BBC iMP Beta and can validate the idea functions a similar KService’ to be able to distribute growing media, even after this method will be shut.

Many thanks a whole lot in this publish! What an excellent thought! I have our elderly a couple of trying something new intended for trying to keep all their forms together too. Great the right time.