Happy Tasty Thursday!
With Flavia Delmonte & Amy Stoddart
I’ve gone ahead and written down the list of Ingredients for you so that you can save and print this recipe. Also note that the herbs in this recipe are best fresh. I hope you enjoy it. See below for ingredients and be sure to watch the video for instructions.
- Dry Rub:
- Grape Seed Oil, coat with Salt and Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil, 1/4 Cup Red Wine Vinegar, 1/3 Cup of Cilantro & Parsley, 1tbs Oregano, 1/4 Cup Green Onions, Chili Flakes in desired, 1-2 Pinches of Sea Salt, 2-3 piches of Pepper, 2 tsp of ground garlic
- Cauliflower Mash:
- Water, 2 Pinches of Salt, 1 head of cauliflower chopped, Roasted Garlic, left over Fresh Herbs, Pepper, Butter
- Cauliflower rice:
- Cocoanut Oil, Green Onion, Garlic, Cauliflower grated, Pinch of Parsley
- Cauliflower Florets to be Baked:
- Cauliflower florets, Grape Seed Oil, Pinch of Salt & Pepper, Sprinkle of Ground Coriander
- Steamed Beans:
- Green Beans, zest of 1 lemon
- See Video for Instructions