Happy Tasty Thursday!
HIGH PROTEIN DESSERT RECIPE
I used this recipe last night for dessert but it can also be used for post-workout nutrition as well. This recipe came from MetabolicMasterpiece.com. I believe it was to be eaten raw but I baked it to make sure my stomach wouldn’t hurt after.
Vince LOVED this recipe. As I was making it I thought of adding some shredded unsweetened coconut and even some dark chocolate chips to make it a really yummy dessert! I will do that next time we have company.
I said to Vince, “Our kids are going to do just fine. They can have healthy dessert like this instead of the TOXIC crap in the supermarkets”.
Make this for your family instead of the store bought dessert and START LIVING THE GOOD LIFE!
- 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp natural almond butter
- 1 scoop BioTrust chocolate protein power
- 1/3 cup oats
- Mix dry ingredients and wet ingredients separately.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and mix thoroughly.
- Spoon on bake sheet 5 tablespoons to make 5 balls.
- Bake at 325F (convection, 350F regular bake) for 10-12 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy.
Get the best tasting lowcarb protein powder, great for dessert or shake recipes here: