Workout Wednesday – Trimester 3 – Pregnancy Workout Video #2

Pregnancy Workouts

Trimester Three Pregnancy Workout

No high risk movements
No lying on back
Monitor you heart rate
Monitor temperature
Seek doctor’s approval before starting this workout
Keep weights low – Ask doctor for guideline
Stay Hydrated

Warm up 5 minutes before you start your workout. Stretch following each workout. Rest 40 – 90 seconds then repeat circuit 1-2 times before moving on to the next circuit.

Circuit 1 Circuit 2 Circuit 3 Circuit 4
Resistance Band Lateral Raise
(10 reps)
Seated DB Row
(10-15 reps)
Biceps Curl
(15 reps)
Plank (omit after week 35)
hold for 30 sec
Resistance Band Front Raise
(10 reps)
Seated Overhead Triceps Extension
(15 reps)
Triceps Kickback
(10 reps)
Side Plank
hold for 30 sec
Resistance Band Lateral Steps
(10 reps)
Knee Raise
(10 reps)

Comments

1. Eva says:

Hi Flav!
    You look AMAZING! :)
    I wanted to thank you for your AMAZING website and your YouTube channel :)
    I wanted to ask you if this video was taken at your own home and if so, what is all the equipment you have? (where did you purchase it from)
    Thanks!
    Eva.

Hey Eva, yes it is. I have mostly Atlantis equipment. My husband is certified through Charles Poliquin and gets a discount through Atlantis.

• Eva says:

OOO…WOW!!!! that’s AWESOME!!!
        I wish I had all that equipment in my house too!!!! :)
        You are amazing dear!!!! and you look GREAT! :*

2. Jen Trudel says:

Hi Flavia,
    Wanted to drop by and Thankyou you AGAIN for all you do for Us women and to congratulate you on the baby :) You are looking RADIANT! I myself am all done with having babies but I still enjoy watching your workouts, When are you do?? Anyway!! Thankyou so much!!
    All The Best~ Jen

3. Jennifer says:

Hello Flavia,

I have a question regarding supplements…I am currently take Krill Oil and a multivitamin. I order my supplements from Prograde Nutrition but the shipping charges are now out of control! (I live in Toronto)
    Can you please recommend another company that is equally as good as Prograde that I won’t have to deal with shipping/duty charges?
    Also, do you think I should be taking any other supplements? I am currently on a weight loss journey, and am almost at my goal. I had my second baby boy about 10 months ago and I am having such a hard time getting rid of the extra belly fat.
    Thanks so much Flavia, you look fantastic!
    Jenny

4. rosy says:

This work out was amazing you look fantastic. How much cardio a week do you recommend in the third trimester ? So is this the workout you will do this whole week three Times a week? Or do you change it up every workout?

5. rosy says:

Hello Jennifer have you tried Flavia full body licuios program. That will get the belly fat off. Its a great investment.

6. Kat says:

You look amazing barely any body fat anywhere from your pregnancy!

7. Dino says:

With thanks! This is definitely an good web-site.

8. Caia says:

Hi Flavia,
    I am a big fan of yours and love your videos, info, youtube channel and website! I am so happy to see that you’re expecting! Congrats :-) I too am expecting my first and I’m at 28 weeks currently. I feel like I’ve done a good job with my weight gain so far (only 20 lbs! Although I seem to be dropping weight a little due to not being as hungry, or not able to fit the baby and food!) and I started out at a “normal weight” and I would say that I was pretty active & in-shape before getting pregnant. Anyways I saw your 3 videos for 3rd trimester but I was wondering when and how often to do them throughout the week? Also I’ve read that you should do some sort of cardio, about 30 min a day, at least 5 days a week…How does cardio fit into your weekly routine? Do you need to do less cardio when you include weigh lifting?
    I hope everything is still going well!

Hey Caia, congratulations!!

For the first trimester I was doing 5 workouts a week, cardio and weights, second I was doing 4-5 with cardio and weights still and now I am doing anywhere from 3-5 depending on how I am feeling. I do currently 20 minutes of cardio whenever I do workout before my weight training, my second and first trimester I would do 30-40 minutes before or after my weight, depending on how I was feeling.

There is a program I created that has a program for pregnancy with every workout done for you and a nutrition manual amongst other fabulous things. Check it out here: http://delmonte00.allbelly.hop.clickbank.net

I wish you all the best!!

9. Sarah says:

HI Flavia,
    I know this has been asked before, but I can’t find where the answer is! The question is, where did you get your equipment from ( specifically your treadmill) and was it from Canada?

Thanks,
    Sarah

Hi Sarah,
      Flavia got her equipment from Atlantis – it’s an American company but can be purchased in Canada.