Banana Oatmeal Cookies
Author: kristinacrosbie.blogspot.ca made by Flavia Del Monte
Recipe type: Desset
Serves: 20 Cookies
Check out these simple, few ingredient Cookies that are not only delicious but a healthier choice! Enjoy!
- 3 Bananas
- 1.5 Cups of Quaker Quick Oats
- 1 Tablespoon of ground Flaxseed (optional)
- Add-In Ideas:
- Organic Dark Chocolate Chips
- Dried Fruit
- Teaspoon of vanilla
- Pre-Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Mash Banana
- Add in oats and desired add-ins
- Mix well
- Roll into balls and place onto baking sheet - I like to use parchment paper
- Place in oven for 15 minutes or until they are the way you like them!
Adding the chocolate, fruit, nuts or vanilla will increase the calorie, fats, protein and carbs that is provided.
Serving size: 3 Calories: 128 Fat: 2.5 Carbohydrates: 25 Protein: 3.4