Banana Oatmeal Cookies
Recipe Type: Desset
Serves: 20 Cookies
Check out these simple, few ingredient Cookies that are not only delicious but a healthier choice! Enjoy!
- 3 Bananas
- 1.5 Cups of Quaker Quick Oats
- 1 Tablespoon of ground Flaxseed (optional)
- Add-In Ideas:
- Organic Dark Chocolate Chips
- Dried Fruit
- Teaspoon of vanilla
- Pre-Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Mash Banana
- Add in oats and desired add-ins
- Mix well
- Roll into balls and place onto baking sheet – I like to use parchment paper
- Place in oven for 15 minutes or until they are the way you like them!
Serving size: 3 Calories: 128 Fat: 2.5 Carbohydrates: 25 Protein: 3.4
Adding the chocolate, fruit, nuts or vanilla will increase the calorie, fats, protein and carbs that is provided.