Recipes

Tasty Thursday – Banana Oatmeal Cookie Recipe

By June 13, 2013 17 Comments
 nutrition for womenhttp://kristinacrosbie.blogspot.ca/2013/02/banana-oatmeal-cookies-with-flaxseed.html
5.0 from 1 reviews
Banana Oatmeal Cookies
Author:
Recipe type: Desset
Prep time:
Cook time:
Total time:
Serves: 20 Cookies

Check out these simple, few ingredient Cookies that are not only delicious but a healthier choice! Enjoy!
Ingredients
  • 3 Bananas
  • 1.5 Cups of Quaker Quick Oats
  • 1 Tablespoon of ground Flaxseed (optional)
  • Add-In Ideas:
  • Organic Dark Chocolate Chips
  • Dried Fruit
  • Nuts
  • Teaspoon of vanilla
Instructions
  1. Pre-Heat oven to 350 degrees
  2. Mash Banana
  3. Add in oats and desired add-ins
  4. Mix well
  5. Roll into balls and place onto baking sheet - I like to use parchment paper
  6. Place in oven for 15 minutes or until they are the way you like them!
Notes
Adding the chocolate, fruit, nuts or vanilla will increase the calorie, fats, protein and carbs that is provided.
Nutrition Information
Serving size: 3 Calories: 128 Fat: 2.5 Carbohydrates: 25 Protein: 3.4

• Nora says:

yummy! I’ve been using quaker quick oats for many of my baking and dessert ideas and i know that steel cut oats are better for you, but is it okay to use quick oats? are quick oats detrimental to your waist? thank you for your help!

• Cutismama says:

Flavia, if I used protein powder as suggested in your email…would you use 3/4 cup oats, and 3/4 cup protein powder? Thanks!

Do half of the oats that are called for in the recipe and replace the other half with the protein powder 🙂

• Lynn Chen says:

YES! Can’t wait to try this!

• Claudi says:

Yummi recipe but i would stay away from quaker oats as those are GMO: whats the point in having organic choc chips when the oats are actually heavily poisoned with pesticides, and proven to cause all kind of disease and tumours ? Other then that: love your work Flavia, am 3 months pregnant now and I find it very hard to eat healthy and exercise as with a 4 year old one around – i highly appreciate ur motivation, exercise and nutrition tips 🙂

• Judy says:

I heard that anything with Trader Joe’s name on it has no GMO so I will use their Oatmeal. Good point. I didn’t realize that about oatmeal. Thanks.

• Cheryl says:

Just made this yesterday and was very surprised at how good it was. I used grocery store brand (Publix) organic rolled oats (not quick, just regular) and they worked fine. Added in dark chocolate chips, walnuts and dried cranberries, also a touch of cinnamon. These are so healthy you could even eat them for breakfast! Thanks Flavia.

btw, protein powder change sounds good, but how high can you heat protein powder without damaging it? is 350 okay?

• Diana says:

Love the cookie recipe, it’s a hot ticket item! Thanks

• Lauren says:

Wow this looks amazing. I need to start baking/cooking more often!

• Victoria says:

I like very little fruit and banana is not one of them. Gonna try in order to see if by this way I manage to incorporate fruit in my life. I am from Argentina, where can I finde the following ingredientes:f Quaker Quick Oats
    Ground Flaxseed

Thanks!!!!!

Trying really hard to enlarge my bum :s

Basically, let alone. Seems as though I had arrangement this LUNs effectively, the issue ended up being along with ESXi not attaching effectively throughout the GUI. I had to accomplish this in order to mount the actual LUNs:

• You actually guys should try deadbeat. net far too. For radio station, RadioSure in addition to RadioTime are best in the world. As well as the greatest is AudioGalaxy, you could hear the many songs you might have inside your pc in your own home, in a pc, everywhere, basically brilliant. Enjoy audio!

• Don’t spend your time and energy with this web page link, entirely unrelated to dialogue.

Ever see the Siamese Cat? (They intuitively pursuit as well as strike puppies even a Siamese kitty can fizzle wheeze whistle snuffle as well as spit as well as go after a complete size doggie…. ) d nAnd a part of me personally desires Mitt Romney might Harry Reid in relation to HIS OR HER income tax as well as revenue….

• Apple mackintosh wants launching its merchandise with no particular capabilities blatantly. In order to then add of these capabilities throughout up coming relieve the ones can get the fresh model. . -= Nabeel’s very last blog… The best way to administrator sign in throughout do it yourself hosted wordpress blog =-.