1 inch sliced ginger root
2 tbsp lemon juice
3 carrots with tops
Pinch of stevia
7 Healing Benefits of Ginger
- Eat fresh ginger just before lunch to ignite a dull appetite and fire up the digestive juices.
- Ginger improves the absorption and assimilation of essential nutrients in the body.
- Stir up some ginger tea to get rid of throat and nose congestion.
- Feeling airsick or nauseous? Chew on ginger, preferably tossed in a little honey.
- Ginger helps reduce flatulence!
- Munch on ginger to help lesson cramps.
- Ginger has anti-inflammatory properties. Add some ginger essential oil into your bath to help aching muscles and joints.
See more healthy recipes for detox below!