Juicing

1 Beet

1 Apple

1/2 Grapefruit

1/2 Cup Strawberries

1/2 Inch Slice Ginger Root

1/2 Lemon

Juice together! Once juiced, mix in:

1 Tbs Flaxseed

1Tbs Protein Powder

My Two Favourite Benefits of Ginger:

1. Ginger improves the absorption and assimilation of essential nutrients in the body.

2. Ginger, with its anti-inflammatory properties, can bring joint pain relief. Float some ginger essential oil into your bath to help aching muscles and joints.

• Melody says:

Hi Flavia. 🙂
    I have been a subscriber for a few years. I think you are making a positive impact with what you do. I love how you are empowering women all over the world! You are inspiring. Thank you!

You mention essential oils now and then in your posts. I was wondering if you are familiar with dōTERRA essential oils? Your post about ginger today caught my eye. I juice and make green smoothies almost daily and add lemon or lime essential oil for their cleansing, anti viral, and elevating benefits. Because of their purity (CPTG) and and potency they are effective and safe to use internally, topically and of course aromatically. This morning I wanted to add a little extra anti inflammatory component to my juice and didn’t have any fresh ginger on hand so I added a drop of dōTERRA ginger essential oil. mmmm! 🙂

If you don’t already know about dōTERRA and their life changing benefits, I would like to invite you to watch these 2 super short beautiful video’s. They will empower you and so many others!

Please email me if you would like more information!

Thanks again for all you do! Keep up the great work! 🙂
    Melody

• Iulia says:

Flavia,

Do you think it’s a good idea to have this drink in the morning on an empty stomach to absorb all of the vitamins and minerals from all the ingredients, or is it fine to have it later on in the day?

Thank you for your response in advance,
    Iulia

First thing in the morning would be great but it is ok to have it later on in the day, you will still reap the benefits. 🙂

• Many of us make use of Storage Server the year 2003 and ’08 throughout ESX5. VMware officially doesn’t support Storage Server the year 2003 in ESX5, nevertheless it performs. my partner and i don’t have had any kind of efficiency concerns i really haven’t dug about in the firelogs, however. organic meat become finding plenty of problems and i also easily need ideas regarding it. Via the things i is able to see we live working good. I perform wish to which many of us the actual next: – Increase one particular more VMkernel for every single network playing card for the VMware number. – Allocate just one single Network playing card to each VMKernel. – Make certain the modern VMKernels tend to be productive to the ISCSI HBA. – Fixed typically the multipath plan on each ISCSI datastore to help Rounded The boy wonder.

Wonderful, wonderful goods man. Now i’m an enthusiastic voter. Stay the best.

• within the Songza information an individual declare we live inside a renaissance of social websites.. by the way suggests “rebirth” and also to my very own expertise social websites is reasonably completely new, therefore causeing this to be a genesis or maybe innovation. I’m sorry like a yank that sharp that available.

• The ultimate way to move files through the personal computer in order to ipad/iphone in addition to a la inversa will be iFunbox the terme conseillé user friendly system that one could easily discover on the internet.

More like, should you do not WILL SELL other people’s songs you’ll certainly be good. Very seriously, I skepticism anyone is gonna try to sell some sort of Dave Matthew’s music beneath their own personal title.

• Fake Oakleys says:

Now i am developing a issue with the actual get rid of ad/unlimited lp upgrade. I’ve been utilizing the totally free software package devoid of any issues, in addition to done the actual totally free revise from i-tunes currently devoid of any issues. Then i chose to bring the actual. 99 upgrade, once My spouse and i login using my i-tunes identity in addition to password, it is about back again with the problem “This is absolutely not an exam end user bank account. I highly recommend you make a brand new bank account within the Sandbox surroundings. (Environment: Sandbox)”. It certainly can’t proceed. Whos the problem? Thanks!