Stretching

Fitness Tip Tuesday – Medicine Ball Swing & Squat

By March 4, 2014 15 Comments

fast fat burning exercises

Medicine Ball Swing & Squat

How To: Begin in squat position with medicine ball in both hands. Swing ball from between your knees up over your head. Repeat.  Do this while with squat jumps to burn more calories.

Muscles Used: Hamstrings, Quadriceps, Calves, Abdominals, Trapezius, Rhomboids, & Lower Back.

Performance: Hold squat for 15 swings. Perform 3 Reps  – or add as a finisher to the end of your workout for 25 reps.

• Kerry Pieters says:

Hi Flavia,

I’ve read how your not getting much sleep and your really busy with Milia. Now that you know how busy and tiring it is being a mother, I was wondering if you were thinking of designing a 3o minute workout program for all of us busy moms! When you get the time of course! An intense workout just shortened up.

• jessy says:

hi there!
    just wanted to ask what is the recommended weight that we should use when doing this workout?

Hi Jessy,
      It should be challenging by the last few reps but always use proper form. Probably an 8 lb medicine ball would be good to start out with.

• Marie-Claude says:

I’m not sure I understand. Do you stay squatted the whole 15 reps, or do you do a squat jump as you bring your arms up?

Hi Marie-Claude,
      You can switch it up depending on how you’re feeling that day and what the rest of your workout consists of. Either one of the methods you described would be great, I personally like doing it with a squat jump. 🙂

• Tina says:

Hello there!
    Curious, what if you don’t have a medicine ball,
    Can you substitute it with something else?
    Thanks!

Hi Tina,
      Yes, you could substitute the medicine ball with a dumbbell, kettlebell, or really anything with weight. 🙂 If you are a beginner it is fine to do this with no weight at all.

• I enjoy hypem. net you can get lots of stuff on there, along with like you said, the actual producing good quality is usually excellent so helps to keep us busy!

I also including searching upon thesixtyone. com within the beautiful graphic ecologically, good songs via breakin by means of music artists as well as a good myspace and facebook.

• My spouse and i transformed my very own username and password right away while i discovered vizgin was obviously a hoax… My spouse and i given notice each of the men and women on my buddy collection concerning this. That received deliver to me personally by an individual on my Yahoo buddy collection… we were holding agreed upon down. Hopefully they did not obtain conned. Their any pity men and women would likely do this.

• Incredible, fully wonderful. We are just simply stepping into writing articles myself personally, practically nothing distantly alongside your current composing likely (ha! ) yet I””d like for you to have our items at some time!

• I secondly this. Seemed to be the gateway web site far from Thomas sabo to search out far better audio sites.

itssss wonderful sorts……… simplest…….!!!! thank you quite a lot for expressing & keeping everybody’s period…….. thanks I want to be familiar with 80g this year. Whenever we may calculate 80G throughout froth not any 16 or not I might be thinking about a Metro-only product with a splash Xbox live the use, I enjoy the to pick from program, however There are not any affinity for Glass windows as being a personal computer COMPUTER ITSELF ever again. A lot of infections, spyware, crashes, a lot of issues. The Mac is often a superior personal computer COMPUTER ITSELF devoid of any crashes as well as issues, however the apple ipad tablet for me feels like a toy nonetheless and it’s unattainable severe work on it other than writing and reading a couple of small email messages. I actually imagine it is a restriction to help capsules, however Microsoft company is surely an workplace productiveness company next time any person may accomplish a effective product it truly is them.

• Fake Oakleys says:

This surely sounds like a definite event with the RIAA becoming angry that will no one will be getting tunes considerably any more, and they’re losing profits, so let’s only go after this one guy and prepare HIM OR HER pay money for the point that an incredible number of others are also downloading. Firstly, how can many people demand that much money from charlie with regard to downloading eight tunes??? This god, some sort of pill dealership more than likely obtain reprimanded that will poorly. That amount of cash is totally silly. Secondly, should not typically the RIAA end up being seeking the opposite untold millions of folks that obtain and file a claim these individuals with regard to huge amounts of money too? This total event will be ridiculous. Anyhow, May well… hold fighting!!