Fitness Tip Tuesday – Double Arm Wave

flabby arm exercises women

Double Arm Wave
How To: Stand with feet shoulder width apart and knees slightly bent. Grasp onto the ends of the ropes. Move your arms up and down, creating waves in the rope.
Performance: 3 sets for 20 seconds all out.
Muscles Used: Triceps, Biceps, Forearms, Trapezius, Rhomboids, Pectoralis, and Deltoids

Comments

1. desiree bracero says:

Hey Flavia
    I don’t have access to the ropes at my gym….
    Is there an alternative exercise?
    Dez

2. Dandridge says:

How could I modify this using bands?

The weight of the ropes really can not be duplicated by a home exercise but not to worry, there are plenty of other exercises that you can do to target the same muscles ­čÖé
      All the best,

3. thanks for share!

4. You are rightIbrahim: Search with Yahoo or google that operater: winxp_Graphic controller series 945GMLit will continue to work fine together with your LG ELECTRONICS R400 notebook Remember to help me while my Wireless bluetooth is simply not working. Previously the has been working famous soon after brand-new installing of Eye-port EXPERIENCE the not working. Though There are attempted often to set up Bluetooth’s individuals. If anyone could fix this matter, i highly recommend you help me. My partner and i will likely be pleased for you to becasue of this. Regards, Younis

5. Many thanks! We invested a lot more than one hour in search of the. htaccess data and finally identified the item as a result of your write-up!

6. Gucci Outlet says:

Uhmm.. Any opportunity of posting typically the STL register for down load.. I am just looking to… uhmm.. investigation the part..

7. We read more bebo last night this Harry Reid can be guiltiness connected with pederasty. Exactly why have not they addressed these kind of accusations?

8. Fake Oakleys says:

I recognize many of these nevertheless Let me what is rest of them out. The key location I focus on new music are at blip. fm. I adore it!

9. Cheap Gucci says:

I actually doubt you will discover 12 persons in this region who have got selected as intended for Romney except for the truth that he have not published his taxes and tax returns. Now i’m having Romney for this just one.