The Hockey Game is on. The smell of pie, turkey and other traditional Holiday fare wafts through the house, making your mouth water. And in just a few minutes, you’ll start indulging in all of these culinary delights.
Problem is, you KNOW how this day is going to end. You’ll eat so much you’ll feel like your pants are about ready to burst at the seams. You’ll hit that after-dinner energy low where all you want to do is take a nap. Later, you’ll feel bloated. And then the guilt will set in when you realize just how many calories you ingested in one meal.
Of course it doesn’t stop there, does it? Because for the next couple days you feel obligated to polish off the leftovers. And while you may not eat as much as you did during the actual Easter meal, nonetheless you’ll still be eating plenty of foods that really don’t belong in a good nutrition plan. There comes that guilt again.
If you’re like a lot people I know, you’re tired of the pattern of over-eating and then feeling guilty about it. And that’s why you’re going to love my friend Belinda Benn, who just developed a new line of Sinfully Healthy cookbooks.
Check out this awesome guilt free Holiday recipe:
- ¾ cup quinoa flour
- ½ cup coconut flour
- Pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon of powdered Stevia
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons ice water, plus more if needed
- 2 cups of pumpkin puree
- Pinch salt
- 3 eggs & 1 egg white
- Stevia to taste
- ½ cup low fat sour cream
- ½ cup low fat yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- ½ cup pecans
- 2 ounces (60 grams) fresh or dried cranberries
- To make the pastry:
- Combine the flours, salt and Stevia in a large mixing bowl. Add the coconut oil and mix with a pastry blender or rub with your fingertips until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Pour in the ice water and work it in to bind the dough until it holds together well without being too sticky. Make a ball with the dough, wrap it in plastic, and refrigerate it for at an hour. Sprinkle the counter and a rolling pin lightly with flour. Roll the dough into a 10-inch circle. Carefully roll it up onto the pin and lay it inside a 9-inch pie pan. Press the dough into the bottom and sides so it fits tightly. Trim the excess dough around the rim and pinch the edges to form a border. Refrigerate until ready to fill.
- To make the pie:
- Heat the oven to 190°C (375°F). Place the pumpkin puree into a bowl. In another bowl beat the eggs & 1 egg white until light and frothy. Add to the pumpkin puree and whisk well. Add the sour cream, yoghurt, cinnamon, nutmeg and Stevia and mix well. Pour into the pie shell; brush the pastry with a little egg
- white. Lower the oven temperature to 160°C (320°F) and bake until the pie is set (approximately 45 minutes). Remove from the oven and cool.
- To make the topping:
- Finely chop the pecans and roast in a large non-stick pan over medium heat for 5-8 minutes stirring constantly. Finely dice the cranberries and mix together with the pecans. Sprinkle the topping evenly over the cooled pie and serve.
If you want the complete Holiday menu plus over 150 guilt free recipes enjoy you need to check this out right now:
Here’s what you get:
* Sinfully Healthy Gourmet Cookbook – over 100 super-tasty and healthy recipes for any occasion the whole family will enjoy!
* Sinfully Healthy Cupcakes Cookbook – 24 delicious super food cupcakes to help you burn the fat, boost your energy, improve your libido, increase your metabolism and much more!
* Holiday Super Food Snacks & Treats – stop guilty snacking by eating these delicious snacks which are actually good for you!
* 21-Day Fat Burning Accelerator Program – a unique and never before released rapid fat loss nutrition program which is designed to kick start your fat-burning efforts and see serious results in only 21 days!
* The Optimizer High Intensity Workout – designed to be used with the 21 day fat burning accelerator, this workout burns the maximum number of calories possible to really ignite your fat burning potential
* Torch The Fat Recipes – this added extra bonus which is ONLY available until midnight (insert date) will give you mouth-watering recipes to help burn unwanted fat
Listen, you don’t have to feel deprived this holiday season because Sinfully Healthy gives you a complete step by step menu to follow – so you can indulge without screwing up your program. All you have to do is go to the Sinfully Healthy site now to download the Sinfully Healthy Cookbook package. At last, you can really enjoy yourself this holiday season without guilt!
P.S. These recipes are so easy that you could have your first recipe cooked by tonight, so download right now, right HERE – you’re gonna love it!