Chicken Lettuce Wraps with Sun-dried Tomato
Chicken Wraps with Sun-dried Tomato Spread
Recipe Type: No Cooking Meals
Poultry is a leading source of an enzyme that scientists found can help preserve muscle power during high intensity exercise by increasing efficiency of oxygen use. The nutrients found in avocado includes the antioxidant vitamin C, folate and monounsaturated fat, all three of which help maintain heart health.
- 1/2 jar sundried tomatoes
- 1oz roasted pepper (sauce)
- 1oz of water,
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tsp walnuts
- 2 tsp cup fresh mint
- 2 tsp fresh oregano
- 4 large romane lettuce leaves
- 6 oz. of cooked chicken
- 1 cup arugula
- 1 sliced avocado
- 1/3 cup roasted pepper (topping)
- Take sundried tomatoes and blend until smooth in a food processor with roasted pepper (sauce), water, olive oil, garlic clove, walnuts, fresh mint, fresh oregano, and a shake of salt to taste. Place tomato spread on each leaf of lettuce. Divide among each lettuce leaf cooked chicken, arugula, avocado, and roasted pepper (topping).
Serving size: 1 (2 wraps) Calories: 287 Fat: 23.4 Carbohydrates: 3.8 Protein: 14.7
The fat count is high in this meal because the fat comes from the walnuts and olive oil, avocado which are very good fats for you!