Workout Wednesday – Fit & Toned Women’s HIIT Workout

Burpee   10 Reps
Box Jump   10 Reps
Walking Lunge   10 Reps
Jump Squat   15 Reps
Hip Raise   20 Reps
Bicycle Crunch   20 Reps

Complete a Total of 5 sets.

• Dez says:

Awesome workout.I can’t wait to try this:)

• dimpal patel says:

I was tired after watching it!! I’m going to start at 3 and work up to 5! But I am EXITED to try it!!!

• dimpal patel says:

EXCITED, sorry

• Jen Trudel says:

so awesome… AND YOU Are LOOKING AMAZING Girl 😉 Keep these type of workouts coming PLEASE… And seeing that you are now One BUSY MOMMA wanting to stay and get in INCREDIBLE shape… Do you think maybe u could maybe start filming a 20 minute kickass workout for us busy moms who want to get our kickass workouts in get incredble results?? That would be AMAZING!! I saw someone comment on this yesterday and thought it was such an AWESOME Idea… Thanks For Everything you do Flavia!! Love you girl!!

• Nurse4peace says:

Any suggestions for alternate to burpies and other exercises that hurt my knee. I played tennis from Jr high to university. I haven’t had surgery and don’t need it but right knee hurts with certain exercises. I work critical care and lots of heavy lifting and always on my feet. Please advice. Your workouts rock!!

You could just do push ups, without the burpee, as not to strain your knee. Since it is in with all of the other exercises you will still get a fantastic, heart pumping workout. 🙂

• Sarah says:

I know most will tell me to wait but I’ve spent two years stopping my workout regime because of this. I’ve had four c sections in four and a half years, the last was two years ago. I’ve tried workouts and was good to go until I got to abs or anything that really engages them. I finally decided that it was more than just weak an muscles and went to the doctor. She found a lump and I have an ultrasound appt and waiting on my mri appt. Is there any exercises I can do that will allow me to workout the rest of my body with minimal stress to my lower abdomen area? Please I really would like to continue working out, when I have to stop its discouraging and extremely hard for me to start again. All I can think is what’s the point, I’m just going to have to stop again.

• Mattie says:

Can I modify burpee without pushups just doing 5 to start and work up to 10 with pushups? They kill my legs Fab workout great website. This is great to do instead of running which I do at present. Keep it up Flavia.

Absolutely! Perfect way to modify for your current fitness level. 🙂

• karen says:

Is there any way to do pushups without hurting the neck and shoulder (old injury) I want to ork myself up to many more pushups but it hurts, for now I did the burpees without pushup – any rest between sets?

Hi Karen,
      If it hurts I would advice not doing it. You could try doing them from your knees or a table (hands on the table, feet on the floor.) You may also want to see a chiropractor, ART, or MAT therapist to help relieve tension in your neck and shoulder. Rest for 30 – 60 seconds between sets.

• Karen says:

This workout was a lot harder than I thought. It took all of my effort to complete the 5th set. Dripping in sweat, but feeling great!

• Mary says:

Did this workout as part of my cardio day today. Great workout. Hard, but grear. Thanks.

• Appearance brilliant. They already have truly done their focus on zygor then made design important. It is the first-time I possibly could truly see by myself making use of Glass windows once again. Operating system, for the other-hand is a clusterf*ck regarding garbage.

• AFAIK Grooveshark furthermore is not going to suggest you actually anything at all. My partner and i have not located this sort of feature anyhow, along with I’ve been using it greatly going back month or so. IMO Grooveshark is better than Spotify while you can easily pay attention to an infinite quantity of audio with out (audio) advertising as well as for no cost. If you may have an account you can also make your unique playlists. My partner and i didn’t imagination learning the reason Spotify offers this sort of massive following basically (most of this myspace pals are usually located in Norwegian as well as the Netherlands, which is fairly massive there).

Remorseful, My partner and i has not been very clear. I am wanting to figure out typically the MILLISECONDS target iSCSI tax’? Many have directed towards the MILLISECONDS target SW along with suggested that has inadequately (usually VMware forums). Previously, I’ve truly carried out a little bit benchmarking for Starwind along with HP’s VSA simply by looking at efficiency from the 2 .

• Fine time! could you please help me to enjoy a ym detector scanner? Anyone made use of my very own acct and will detector scanner diagnose if the cyber-terrorist likewise looking at my very own wife’s surveillance cams while jooxie is chattering? thanks!

• Of course , exactly what a university fantastic blog as well as informative articles and reviews, My goal is to search for your web site. Have an awsome moment!

• Fake Oakleys says:

look at thesixtyone. com they have METHOD superior to 1 / 2 of these websites.

Apple inc wants releasing the products with out particular attributes blatantly. To be able to start being active . of people attributes within subsequent discharge the ones can find the new model. . -= Nabeel’s continue blog site… Tips on how to management logon within self applied managed blogger blog site =-.