Chocolate Cream Cheese Cake Recipe
Author: Flavia Del Monte
- 1 & ½ cups almond flour
- 2 tbsp (30g) unsalted organic butter, melted (or even melted coconut oil)
- 8 oz goats cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup Plain Greek yogurt
- 2 egg whites
- ½ tsp liquid stevia
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup dark chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Make the crust: Mix almond flour and melted butter together, press mixture into pie pan and bake for 8 - 10 minutes.
- For the filling: Beat the softened cream cheese for 1 minute. Beat in the yogurt, egg whites, stevia, and flour until mixture is smooth and creamy. Add the lemon juice and vanilla, beat for one more minute until combined.
- Fill pie pan with cream mixture over crust. Bake for 25 minutes, cover at the 20 minute mark with aluminum foil to prevent browning. Allow to cool for 20 minutes at room temperature, then chill completely in the refrigerator for at least three hours. Lift the foil out of the pan, cut into slices and serve.