Uncategorized

Fitness Tip Tuesday – Chin Up

By June 3, 2014 10 Comments

women chin up

Chin Up

How To: Performing a chin up can be very challenging for many people. If you find that you can only perform little to no chin ups, it means you need to strengthen your muscles. Try to use a supported chin up machine when you are at the gym or have someone hold your legs to help you.  My favorite way is using a ‘pulse movement’. This means you stand with your feet flat at the same time as gripping the chin up bar. Use your feet to hop up. You then slowly lower yourself down (without using the support under your feet).

Muscles Used: Latissimus Dorsi, Biceps, Trapezius, Rhomboids, Levator, Scapulae, Teres Major, Posterior Deltoid, Core.

• Christine says:

Flavia I like your black pants with button on the back shown on this picture? Where are they from?

• Carolyn says:

Flavia’s capri pants may be from Body by Brazil. If not, they have the same type and in longer pants too.

• nicolle says:

Hello Flavia,

I have 75 lbs I am wanting to lose, however I am a bit skeptic since I have scoliosis. I find myself in serious pain, especially in my lower back. Overall the muscles on my back are not strong enough according to the doctor. He is encouraging me to strengthen then. What can I do to strengthen them? Thank you for your time

• Christine says:

Thanks for your feedback!

• 3D ink jet printers are very great. They””re also among the worst type of suggestions ever previously.

• inside Songza description you point out we are within a renaissance of social media.. btw means “rebirth” and my very own information social media is rather brand-new, thus thus, making this any genesis or maybe wave. I’m sorry like a chic which directed which out there.

We uncertainty you can find twelve folks within this land who’d have voted to get Romney apart from the belief that this individual hasn’t launched his taxes and tax returns. Now i’m along with Romney about this 1.

• Very well your personal publish seemed to be worth the number of job it was a little while until my family to really see it. You would probably not really think what number of nets I had fashioned to help leap right through to see your personal article.

• Fake Oakleys says:

I actually too consider it pulls which Sky tend not to provide an deletion for your Kontiki computer software. We are at the moment waiting a call again off their techies to tell me how to erase it. Could keep an individual submitted.