Motivation Monday

Motivation Monday – Believe it!

By June 9, 2014 14 Comments

devotional-for-women-life

“The only thing that stands between you and your dream is the will to try and the belief that it is actually possible.”

– Joel Brown-

• Norma Elena Cornejo says:

Flavia I love every single one of your posts. They are all very helpful. I have a question. I been doing turbulence training program. I have lots of muscle but need to lose fat. In addition to what I’m already doing. Do you recommend me to do HIIT training?
    Thanks in advance for your reply.

Hi Norma,
      Yes, adding in a few HIIT sessions would be perfect! Along with proper nutrition, HIIT and circuit/resistance training should help you reach your goal. 🙂

• mike says:

Could you tell me which program is better to begin for home workouts full body licious or curvalicious?

We have weights, tubing, medicine and swiss balls for equipment.

Hi Mike,
      Both programs can be done from the comfort of you own home with the equipment you have mentioned. I would recommend starting with Full Body Licious as it is the program Flavia created first and the ab workouts are not quit as advanced, yet still very challenging! 🙂
      All the best,

• Italia says:

Love your posts Flavia and your healthy vision for your family, particularly your beautiful little Milia. You are such an inspiration!!

• Andreja says:

Hi Flavia

Love your posts 🙂

This is off topic but I would like to ask about Nutribullet? Is it any good?

Thanks in advance for responding.

xx Andreja

• Andreja says:

Maybe anybody else uses it? Would appreciate for some help/opinion 🙂

Hi Andreja,
      I have a magic bullet which I’m pretty sure is similar, I really like it! It works great for blending protein shakes as well as grinding nuts or oats for flour.

• khurshid says:

Flavia I need to lose 30 pounds badly, can u help me? Please advise which exercise to perform to lose
    my big flab on my stomach and belly? Very much appreciated.

• Susan says:

You are a blessing to so many! Thank you. 🙂

• Actions of pisses me personally concerning previous fm is always that We in no way incurred a single penny whenever they were making their own info bottom, I believe you and me allowd lastfm to monitor the hard disk drives therefore it can develop that will gigantic info bottom and after that it did start to demand for the service all of us made it easier for to make.

• Certainly along with Nabeel they are keeping again for the next launch on some of these kinds of functions, whenever they establish a newer edition soon they will bring in more money.