Motivation Monday – Believe it!

devotional-for-women-life

β€œThe only thing that stands between you and your dream is the will to try and the belief that it is actually possible.”

– Joel Brown-

Comments

1. Norma Elena Cornejo says:

Flavia I love every single one of your posts. They are all very helpful. I have a question. I been doing turbulence training program. I have lots of muscle but need to lose fat. In addition to what I’m already doing. Do you recommend me to do HIIT training?
    Thanks in advance for your reply.

Hi Norma,
      Yes, adding in a few HIIT sessions would be perfect! Along with proper nutrition, HIIT and circuit/resistance training should help you reach your goal. πŸ™‚

2. mike says:

Could you tell me which program is better to begin for home workouts full body licious or curvalicious?

We have weights, tubing, medicine and swiss balls for equipment.

Hi Mike,
      Both programs can be done from the comfort of you own home with the equipment you have mentioned. I would recommend starting with Full Body Licious as it is the program Flavia created first and the ab workouts are not quit as advanced, yet still very challenging! πŸ™‚
      All the best,

3. Italia says:

Love your posts Flavia and your healthy vision for your family, particularly your beautiful little Milia. You are such an inspiration!!

4. Andreja says:

Hi Flavia

Love your posts πŸ™‚

This is off topic but I would like to ask about Nutribullet? Is it any good?

Thanks in advance for responding.

xx Andreja

• Andreja says:

Maybe anybody else uses it? Would appreciate for some help/opinion πŸ™‚

Hi Andreja,
      I have a magic bullet which I’m pretty sure is similar, I really like it! It works great for blending protein shakes as well as grinding nuts or oats for flour.

5. khurshid says:

Flavia I need to lose 30 pounds badly, can u help me? Please advise which exercise to perform to lose
    my big flab on my stomach and belly? Very much appreciated.

6. Susan says:

You are a blessing to so many! Thank you. πŸ™‚

7. Aje stiut florida ze poate spiona premature ejaculation rapid ejaculation, rapid climax, premature climax, bing messenger dupa cei care ze pun invizibili? Nu ze mai weed ascunde dupa acel bing standing, numit covered, deoarece exista n’t yahoo-spy care ii detecteaza! Asta be fi yahoo-spy. com. Distractie placuta!

8. Hi, a number of guy referred to as Blumenthal has now elevated your current infographic and also published the item on his weblog! My spouse and i can’t say for sure when he obtained admission or not, consequently simply driving the item alongside. Here’s his / her url:

9. Cheap Gucci says:

Have you heard involving anyone that is mistakenly arrested involving pirating fine art? My very own INTERNET in danger me; although the proof he in no way incriminated me. Typically the IP address this individual claimed was my very own basically is probably a college center thirty five mile after mile n . involving me. Ever since the video Now i am arrested involving pirating was Harry Knitter, that would seem to be probably the most logical location to look for no matter. Not really with me… some sort of fifty four year old who have definitely won’t such as Harry Knitter a whole lot… Would you assist? We count on our computer system with regard to career, to reduce our online is a disaster around me!

10. Actions of pisses me personally concerning previous fm is always that We in no way incurred a single penny whenever they were making their own info bottom, I believe you and me allowd lastfm to monitor the hard disk drives therefore it can develop that will gigantic info bottom and after that it did start to demand for the service all of us made it easier for to make.

11. Certainly along with Nabeel they are keeping again for the next launch on some of these kinds of functions, whenever they establish a newer edition soon they will bring in more money.

12. Fake Oakleys says:

This specific would seem a lot more like typically the RIAA modifying typically the lawful system for just a quick greenback than these individuals in fact planning to end pirating. It’s including audio is merely typically the bait because of their genuine profit-making device. My partner and i wouldn’t become stunned should they expose their very own audio on to the world wide web. While he / she actually should not include saved the background music, one thing typically the justice should find that is the way influenced typically the “victim” is along with designate treatment consequently. If it can 7 tunes, chuck these individuals $7 money. That will be justice. Not this specific excessively high amount.