Healthy Homemade Soup Recipe
- 3 cups diced squash
- 2 cups sliced carrots
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 rosemary
- 1/2 thyme
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp grapeseed oil
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Throw veggies and onion into baking dish.
- Drizzle with oil and sprinkle salt, pepper, rosemary and thyme over veggies.
- Cook for 30 minutes.
- Add water to cover the bottom of the pan.
- Cook for 30 more minutes or until roasted.
- Take out and place veggies with liquid into blender.
- Add a cup of coconut milk.
- Blend and add more milk if needed.