AbsArmsLegsWorkouts

Slim Down Summer Circuit Workout (Workout Wednesday)

By July 16, 2014 10 Comments

summer body workouts

Slim Down Summer Routine:

Side Lunge with Biceps Curl

Mountain Climber

Medicine Ball Glute Bridge

Medicine Ball Crunch

Plank with Tricep Kickback

Rope Pull with Squat

Complete set of 6 exercises back to back doing each exercise for 30 seconds.
Rest for 60 seconds and repeat for a total of 3 or 4 sets.

• Jen says:

I love this!!! I have both your Curvalicious and Full Bodylicious and have a hard time getting through them in an hour, usually it takes 1hr 15 and I also have to fit my run training in so that is just too much time. But I don’t know why I didn’t think about just taking your programs and instead of ‘focusing’ on reps, focus on setting a time per exercise and get as many good reps in as I can, then move on. Awesome! I’ve literally cut my time to 30-45 minutes with your last workout day blogs. And it allows me to adjust as I get better, whether its more reps in the time or heavier weights.

• karen says:

Is it 30 seconds per side or per exercise?

thanks

You could really do either one but I would say 30 seconds per side 🙂

• Trelle says:

I really appreciate you and being able to follow you and your path. I love how real you are, and all of the workouts you share with us. So happy for you and proud of you, and glad to have you showing up in my inbox.

Fantastic update towards the infographic, Jesse! Your due diligence is definitely drastically valued and present people SEMs some sort of fighting likelihood up against the incorrect facts round the internet that will will get taken directly into Google maps.

• I have to convey as a result of you with regard to rescuing my family from this sort of circumstances. Right after browsing through search engines such as and also meeting methods weren’t helpful, My partner and i considered my entire life has been around. Active without typically the approaches to the issues might arranged away through your whole article content is often a crucial circumstance, and also kinds which will possess adversely damaged my complete occupation easily had not found your website. Your own actual understanding and also kindness inside coming in contact with every part has been beneficial. My partner and i don’t know the things i would’ve done easily had not occur about this kind of point in this way. I can also at the moment see my potential. Thanks a lot a whole lot for ones specialized and also powerful support. I won’t forget to advise the site to every individual that will be required direction concerning this concern.

• On the web within the LABELLLISé BBC iMP Beta and can validate the item makes use of precisely the same KService’ to help send out press, despite this program will be finished.

itssss amazing kinds……… least difficult…….!!!! thanks a great deal with regard to revealing as well as conserving everyone’s time frame…….. thanks a lot I wish to find out about 80g the 2010 season. Once we can determine 80G throughout froth not any sixteen or not I would be interested in a Metro-only gadget do some simple Xbox 360 incorporation, I like the actual porcelain tile user interface, nevertheless I use not any affinity for Glass windows as being a desktop computer OPERATING SYSTEM nowadays. Lots of worms, malware, failures, a lot of complications. Typically the Mac is a excellent desktop computer OPERATING SYSTEM without any failures along with complications, but the apple ipad if you ask me looks like a gadget continue to and it’s unattainable significant treatment done on it in addition to writing and reading a number of brief e-mail. I think this is the issue for you to drugs, nevertheless Microsoft is an office production organization so if any individual can accomplish a productive gadget its these people.

• Awesome, which is an amazing listing. I probably will not buy one result in some of their level of competition offer you more quality. Or perhaps might improve it over time frame.