20 Minute HIIT Workout (Workout Wednesday Video)

Workout Guidelines:

Prisoner Squat 20 reps

Burpee 10 reps

Medicine Ball Slam 20 reps

Hip Thrust 20 reps

Split Squat Jump 20 reps

No rest between exercises. 30 second rest between circuits.

Complete as many circuits as you can in 20 minutes. Work your way up to 8!

Comments

1. Marie says:

Hi, a great workout thanks! I will try that next time. I don’t have a medicine ball yet, so are there any other exercises you could suggest to replace that one? Thanks again! 🙂

Hi Marie,
      The focus of the medicine ball exercise is your shoulders and core so you could substitute in push ups or standing dumbbell shoulder press. 🙂

2. Melissa says:

When you do hip thrusts with barbell, do you elevate your feet?

Hi Melissa,
      correct, don’t elevate your heels when using weights. Really focus on pushing up through your heels and squeezing those glutes! 🙂
      All the best,

3. Mindful exercise is top level practice for fitness !

4. Christine says:

What kind gym brand do you recommend for home use. I see Flavia you have a squat rack or is it a smith machine in the background. I have been looking for a at home mini gym and dont know which are the best quality. Any recommendations? Thanks

5. Julie says:

That workout was awesome! It was so much harder than it looks. I completed 5 rounds in the 20 minutes. I loved it because it was short, but very challenging!

6. Dana says:

Love all your workouts Flavia! I just had a baby 8 weeks ago and have been (finally!) cleared to workout again. I am breastfeeding, and know that I have to be cautious about HIIT workouts to prevent reduction in my supply. I remember you commenting several times about cutting back on your workouts when breastfeeding, but wanted to see what you found you could do, and what was too much. I definitely want to get my body back, but giving my little one optimal nutrition is more important right now. Thanks!!

Hi Dana,
      I consulted Flavia, she said “Congratulations.
      Basically I went with what my body felt good with. I found that HIIT made me feel dizzy and too hungry. I also noticed after that Milia seemed to not be getting full with the next feed.
      I basically cut all HIIT until I was done breastfeeding and did 20 minutes of moderate cardio once or twice a week with light weight workouts 3 times a week.”

7. Bb says:

Wanted to know if all your workouts consist of approx 20 min in duration. I heard you mention in this video that you don’t have the time for long workouts anymore. Do you find you are getting fat loss results with these shorter workouts?

Hi Bb,
      No, the workouts in both of Flavia’s programs take about 45 minutes to an hour but you can shorten them if need be.

8. Suzanne says:

I did eight sets in 19 minutes. I will try to do it again later today.

9. Thanks a lot quite a lot intended for discussing that using individuals you truly know what you’re discussing approximately! Saved. Generously additionally discuss with the web-site =). We could actually have a website link different deal among all of us hello there!, I love your current writing quite definitely! portion we all communicate more about your current article in AMERICA ONLINE? We would like a skilled about this living space to unravel the trouble. Probably that is certainly an individual! Looking toward expert an individual.

10. Gucci Outlet says:

My partner and i relish, result in I stumbled upon precisely what I got taking a look for. You have ended my some morning extended quest! God Bless anyone male. Have a nice morning. Ok bye Only to let you know your online internet site looks a bit more weird in Safari in the personal computer using Cpanel.

11. furthermore, I realize this Brian Ross connected with éCRITURE reviews that there is some sort of “Harry Reid” who have killed a bunch of children last year.

12. I am unable to operate all these motorists in the House windows 6.