Last week I posted my Spicy Battered Fish Recipe and mentioned that these almond crusted sweet potato fries were going to be my side dish. I had many people asking if I could post the recipe so here it is!
Vince loved these crispy fries and you’ll see why very soon.
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup almond Flour
- Pinch of Aztec Salt (see why I use this salt below)
- Pinch of black pepper
- Dash of all seasoning spice such as Herbamare (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 400F convection.
- Chop sweet potatoes into slices resembling fries.
- Add oil and sweet potato into a large ziploc bag and toss to coat the fries.
- Place almond flour into a pan over medium heat and stir until the flour turns brown.
- Remove from heat and place into ziploc bag with the oiled sweet potatoes.
- Add salt, pepper and seasoning to the bag and shake.
- Dump the potatoes out onto a baking pan and arrange them so that they are evenly spread.
- Cook for 40 minutes or until desired crispiness has been achieved.
- If you don't have a convection oven, turn each fry at 20 minutes.
I like using a ziploc bag to coat the fries to ensure even distribution to each fry. It makes clean up a lot faster too. Look for an organic all-seasoning as they seem to be much fresher.
Thank You for visiting my blog! I hope you enjoyed these tasty fries. Please let me know what you think and what you would like to see more of 🙂
My favorite Sea Salt brand is Aztec Sea Salt because it is 100% natural and unrefined. I also has a lot of flavor which means you do not need to use as much when you’re cooking.