I have a weird obsession with quinoa – I love it!! I use it in a lot of recipes and wanted to share something I made for dinner last week.
In fact, my whole little family loved it and I had to make another batch.
Anyway, let me know what you think about this recipe. I posted some photos of the process below.
First, I chopped up all the veggies and put them together in the bowl.
I then put the dressing together.
Lastly, I added the quinoa and poured in the dressing…
…and here is it! Delicious 🙂
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1 sweet pepper (any colour), diced
- 1 cup cucumber, diced
- 1 carrot, shredded
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Black pepper and Aztec Sea Salt to taste
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- Cook 1 cup of quinoa as directed on package. Set aside to cool
- In the meantime cut, chop and mince all your vegetables.
- Combine ingredients for dressing and whisk.
- Add everything together and serve.