Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Author: Flavia Del Monte
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup natural peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 1½ cup almond flour
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ cup carob chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- Mix butter, peanut butter, egg and sugar.
- Add in flour and baking powder.
- Stir until all is well incorporated and add chocolate chips and pecans.
- Drop a tbsp onto parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 F for about 12 minutes or until golden.
- Let cool before removing.