Morning Glory Muffins
Write a review
- 2/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour (I use 1cup quinoa/1 cup almond)
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup finely grated carrots (2 small)
- 1 cup finely grated zucchini (about 1/2)
- 1 tart red apple, unpeeled, cored and finely grated
- 1/2 cup walnuts or pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup coconut flakes
- 1 tsp orange zest, grated
- Preheat oven to 350F. Blend oil, honey, sugar, vanilla & eggs into a large bowl for about 1 minute.
- Add flour, cinnamon and salt. Stir to combine.
- Add carrots, zucchini, nuts, raisins, coconut, orange zest and apples to the mixture and stir well.
- Scoop batter into 12 paper-lined muffin tins and bake for 25 minutes.
Exercises for Women & Female Fitness by Flavia Del Monte - Flavia Del Monte's Female Fitness Blog http://www.flaviliciousfitness.com/blog/