That is what my mouth was saying when I made this delicious recipe. I wanted to make something flavorful and I was in the mood for lemon.
I threw a few things together and viola – a masterpiece – haha.
Let me know what you think – I know it looks like soup but it was so good that I used the leftover liquid on my rice that accompanied this meal.
- 3 chicken breasts, chopped
- 1/2 L chicken stock
- 2 lemons, freshly juiced
- 2 tbsp oil (coconut or olive oil)
- 1/4 cup flour (I used quinoa)
- Aztec Sea Salt and pepper
- Lightly bread the chicken with four, salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Place breaded chicken in heated oil for 2-3 minutes a side. Set chicken aside.
- Using the same pan for frying chicken, add stock, lemon juice and any other vegetable such as carrots and bring to boil.
- Add chicken and let simmer for 12-15 minutes until chicken is fully cooked.