Vince and I are getting our fair share of white fish these days. This week we worked with cod and flounder. Cod is definitely one of my favorite fish because it requires little to get it tasting great.
This week I used an Asian inspired marinade on fish, vegetables and on chicken and all turned out quite well.
I love a marinade that can be very versatile.
- 4 pieces of fish
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1 lime, zested and sliced
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp minced ginger
- Cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a small mixing bowl combine sesame oil, coconut aminos, ginger and pepper.
- Lay lime down in a baking dish and top with fish.
- Sprinkle fish with zest, cilantro and drizzle with mixture.
- Cover with foil and bake for 18-25 minutes, depending on the fish. Fish is ready when opaque and flakey.
- You can actually feel the fish to see when ready. If the fish is tough, it's not cooked through.