- Pumpkin Pie Spice OR Cinnamon & Nutmeg
- Chocolate Chips
- Fruit for topping
- Jam for topping
- Peanut butter for topping
How to Bake a Sweet Potato in 6 Minutes
Most people bake their sweet potatoes in the oven. This is a simple thing to do. Simply poke the sweet potato repeatedly with a fork and place in oven for 40 minutes.
If you’re in a hurry, or don’t want to wait for 40 minutes you can cook your sweet potato in under 10 minutes in the microwave!
Poke the sweet potato repeatedly and place in microwave for 2 minutes at a time. At the end of each 2 minutes, flip the sweet potato.
If it’s a smaller sweet potato, it will usually be done in 6-8 minutes. If it’s a large one, you can put it in for 4 minutes at a time and continue to rotate until done.
- 1/2 cup sweet potato (baked)
- 4 eggs
- 1-2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice (optional but recommended) [you can use cinnamon too]
- Separate baked sweet potato from peel. You can throw the peel out.
- Take 1/2 cup sweet potato and mix with eggs and spices (it's best to use blender or hand blender).
- Use tablespoon to pour onto preheated pan with butter.
- Fry a couple minutes each side.
- Serve with your favourite toppings or syrup.