Tuna Salad Recipe
Author: Flavia Del Monte
Recipe type: Main
- 1 can light flaky tuna
- 1/8 cup red pepper, chopped
- 1/8 red onion, chopped
- 1/8 cup cucumber, chopped
- 2 tbsp sundried tomato
- 2 oz avocado
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon juiced, freshly squeezed
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients together and enjoy!
Use white flaky tuna due to lower levels of mercury.
Consume only 2 servings per week.
Do not eat if pregnant.
Calories do not include vegetables.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 216 Fat: 16.5 Protein: 16
Recipe by Exercises for Women & Female Fitness by Flavia Del Monte - Flavia Del Monte's Female Fitness Blog at http://www.flaviliciousfitness.com/blog/2012/10/10/tuna-salad-recipe/