Tasty Thursday - Salmon & Avocado Recipe
Author: Flavia Del Monte
- sesame seed oil, for greasing
- 300g thinly sliced smoked salmon
- 100g package mild goat's cheese (crumbled)
- 3 tbsp snipped chives
- 3 large ripe avocados, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- Drizzle Topping Mix
- Organic chili mango chutney
- White Wine Vinegar
- Lightly oil 8 small ramekins.
- Line with cling film
- Line the salmon (1 large or 2 smaller slices). Be sure to allow plenty of overhang.
- Mix together the cheese, chives and avocado with the lemon juice and seasoning.
- Spoon into the salmon-lined ramekins, press down, fold over the overhanging salmon.
- Cling film to seal in the mixture.
- Tip: Can be made the night before, but if making on the day they should be chilled for at least 4 hrs.
- On the day, gently lift the terrines out of the ramekins using the cling film, then remove the film.
- Place the terrines on plates with some baby salad leaves tossed in a little vinaigrette.
- Drizzle the terrine and plate with organic chilli mango chutney mix.
- Serve on their own or with toast.
Recipe by Exercises for Women & Female Fitness by Flavia Del Monte - Flavia Del Monte's Female Fitness Blog at http://www.flaviliciousfitness.com/blog/2014/02/06/salmon-and-avocado-recipes/