- Bed of mixed greens
- 1 small red onion (sliced)
- 100g Goat cheese
- 60g dried cranberries
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 heads of garlic, roasted and peeled
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbs cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1-2 pinches of sea salt
- 1-2 pinches black pepper
- Mix salad in bowl.
- Dressing: Mix ingredients together in processor. Drizzle over salad.
Recipe by Exercises for Women & Female Fitness by Flavia Del Monte - Flavia Del Monte's Female Fitness Blog at http://www.flaviliciousfitness.com/blog/2014/02/27/cranberry-and-pecan-salad/