Healthy Homemade Soup Recipe
Author: Flavia Del Monte
- 3 cups diced squash
- 2 cups sliced carrots
- 1 cup chopped celery
- ¾ cup chopped onion
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ rosemary
- ½ thyme
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp grapeseed oil
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Throw veggies and onion into baking dish.
- Drizzle with oil and sprinkle salt, pepper, rosemary and thyme over veggies.
- Cook for 30 minutes.
- Add water to cover the bottom of the pan.
- Cook for 30 more minutes or until roasted.
- Take out and place veggies with liquid into blender.
- Add a cup of coconut milk.
- Blend and add more milk if needed.
Recipe by Exercises for Women & Female Fitness by Flavia Del Monte - Flavia Del Monte's Female Fitness Blog at http://www.flaviliciousfitness.com/blog/2014/06/12/recipes-for-soups/